Status
Not open for further replies.
1. start playing golf
2. work harder at college
3. start learning to drive:icon_eek:

1. Burn my 'on an acid trip' woolly hat
2. Get my knackered knee fixed
3. Change that tap washer that has been dripping for three years now

My new year resolution is the same one that I make every year, that is, not to make any ****ing retarded list of things to do, that I don't really want to do.

My new year resolution is the same one that I make every year, that is, not to make any ****ing retarded list of things to do, that I don't really want to do.

If I can make a suggestion for you, how about starting each day with a happy thought.

Actually do uni work and revise for exams.

Use the gym membership more than once a month.

Go to the chip shop less than three times a week.

stop biting my nails and masturbating in public places.

Im going to try be more tolerant of people who I feel do not have lifts that go all the way to the top.

mine is to teach myself vb.net on the sly at work by building a little application every time my boss swans off down the pub

Im going to try be more tolerant of people who I feel do not have lifts that go all the way to the top.
On the contrary. I am going to attempt to be more free speaking towards these people and tell them what I really feel instead of worrying about hurting their feelings.

On the contrary. I am going to attempt to be more free speaking towards these people and tell them what I really feel instead of worrying about hurting their feelings.

thing is, they are probably that stupid that they wont realise you are insulting them so you can have free reign (sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46