2011/2012 Season Tickets on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness, seats reserved until 31st March, how generous.

See they have said about spreading the payments, lets hope it is not at a rip off rate (why am I kidding myself).

This is what pi$$ed me off last year, pay up 5 months before you can use it!!

Way too early IMO

Looking forward to that discount in the King Power outlets in Thailand

Will really come in handy, that...:icon_conf

See they have said about spreading the payments, lets hope it is not at a rip off rate (why am I kidding myself).

This is what pi$$ed me off last year, pay up 5 months before you can use it!!

Way too early IMO

It clearly says 'reduced direct debit fees', which means it will be cheaper than the £4 a month it charged for this season.

I personally didn't think £4 a month was overly excessive.

Last edited:
It clearly says 'reduced direct debit fees', which means it will be cheaper than the £4 a month it charged for this season.

Hoping to stretch the finances and get one for next season... I've missed it :icon_cry:

Where utilities are concerned, people are used to getting a cheaper rate when paying by direct debit. Maybe that explains why some feel aggrieved at a DD surcharge.

Is it £4/m per transaction or ticket? Seems like a rip off but when you consider the interest rate on a loan to pay for the tickets in one go it seems more reasonable.

Any 'extras' IMO are over excessive, they are the ones requesting that we buy so far in advance let them pay the extra £4 a month.

My gripe is having to buy so far in advance again, what's wrong with by the end of June like it used to be?

Is it £4/m per transaction or ticket? Seems like a rip off but when you consider the interest rate on a loan to pay for the tickets in one go it seems more reasonable.

As I understand it it is per month, per ticket.

But it is only £4 so that is fine^

As I understand it it is per month, per ticket.

But it is only £4 so that is fine^

It's £4 per transaction. So if you are a family of 4 for example, and your season tickets come to £800, you will pay the required deposits plus the balance divided by the amount of months you choose. There will then be a £4 charge added to your monthly payment. You will not pay £16 a month in charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669