2013 Talking Balls Awards Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all my fans for all the votes, was not surprised to see the great Joe_Fox coming runner up and winning a couple of awards but it's always nice to see that the Joe_Fox machine is still an awesome beast of a machine. Congratulations to all the other winners and runners up. I'd like to thank Jeff for hosting such a quality site, BM for the prediction league dedication, everyone who has ever said anything nice about me or laughed at my posts and a special mention to Malf. Roll on 2014 and another year of talking utter bollocks. I'm Joe_Fox, you've been great.

****ing shambles

Next year I'm going all out to win an award. I reckon **** of the year might be easiest, despite the tough competition

Thanks to all my fans for all the votes, was not surprised to see the great Joe_Fox coming runner up and winning a couple of awards but it's always nice to see that the Joe_Fox machine is still an awesome beast of a machine. Congratulations to all the other winners and runners up. I'd like to thank Jeff for hosting such a quality site, BM for the prediction league dedication, everyone who has ever said anything nice about me or laughed at my posts and a special mention to Malf. Roll on 2014 and another year of talking utter bollocks. I'm Joe_Fox, you've been great.

So will you be adding these new awards such as "Worst Thread" "Moron of the Year"(joint) "Most Annoying Poster" to your signature?

So will you be adding these new awards such as "Worst Thread" "Moron of the Year"(joint) "Most Annoying Poster" to your signature?

Nope, I don't have enough characters. It's like twitter that bloody signature.

Wow, sorry BM. I think I may have passed out in the toilets for the past few hours, I had waaaaaay too much to drink. Did I miss anything?

Wow, sorry BM. I think I may have passed out in the toilets for the past few hours, I had waaaaaay too much to drink. Did I miss anything?

The bowl!

The Best Avatar award, won in recent years by Cate and SJN, is another one that seems completely pointless these days. Even more so than the rest.

Single votes for Arightfilbert, Jeff, MKFox, SJN, and tedfoxxx :038:

The winner, with two votes....
Blaarev :038::038::038:

Boooooooo

Two years running.....guilt votes or the fact I am stupid enough to still be here? :icon_lol:

****ing shambles

Next year I'm going all out to win an award. I reckon **** of the year might be easiest, despite the tough competition

I went all out for most annoying this year and didn't even register. People but don't put any thought in to their votes nowadays.

There was definitely a carpet. I thought there was a toilet too, but.....

Oh no!! Not BM's aquarium?!? I thought it was looking a bit cloudy when I left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669