2023-24 Pre Season Friendlies

Jeez - considering we've been relegated, the price they expect ppl to pay:

View attachment 17772
Cheapest tickets roughly £60 and those tickets are in the arse-end of nowhere. Still i expect no problem for the serial glory followers who frequent this region. Vast majority of the tickets are north of £100!

That's a pittance for the extraordinary experience of watching Dewsbury-Hall and Choudhury in midfield.

Jeez - considering we've been relegated, the price they expect ppl to pay:

View attachment 17772
Cheapest tickets roughly £60 and those tickets are in the arse-end of nowhere. Still i expect no problem for the serial glory followers who frequent this region. Vast majority of the tickets are north of £100!

Might get on coach one with fox travel for this one.

We’ll be ****ing knackered for the start of the season.

I’m just going to keep murmuring to myself that someone knows what they are doing. It’s reassuring even if I look mental doing it.

Northampton (a), Saturday 15th July

I went to a Northampton pre season once
The day I sat next to Spencer Prior's wife. Never has a game passed so quickly.
It was also the day I realised how my dad was ageing. Living in Northampton, he picked me up from the station. He stopped an unusually long time at a junction and I asked him what he was waiting for. He replied that he was waiting for the lights to turn green. When I said there were no lights, he looked surprised and told me there used to be.
I decided to walk back to the station after the game.

I wonder why the Thailand match was cancelled. Do Spurs have any other games? Other than commitment, I can't see that either club are keen on jetting half way around the world for an exhibition match. It would make sense to cancel the lot if this is to be the only game.

Seems a bit ****ish to fly half way round the ****ing world to play a match against a team situated 100 miles south in your own country doesn’t it?

Seems a bit ****ish to fly half way round the ****ing world to play a match against a team situated 100 miles south in your own country doesn’t it?
It’s ****ing wank. You can take every single season ticket holder and all of the small adjustments many of them make in their day to day lives to be mindful of emissions and waste and it’s completely offset by this utterly pointless exercise.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663