2023-24 Pre Season Friendlies

“High pressing and adventurous full-backs but little penetration”

Sounds familiar.

You don’t think that sounds like the Rodgers way?

Great contribution as always.
Look, I'll give my opinion and then leave it there....

Firstly, I don't know what it sounds like yet and I'll reserve judgement until I see it with my own eyes, in proper competitive football and not in a preseason friendly.

Secondly, you are a negative ****er and boring. Anything to do with the team and you moan or make a dig. Yep it's an internet forum and should mean little but my God you are tedious. If you are anything like this in your personal like then my God I feel sorry for anyone that spends time with you. In fact, I'll challenge you, why not try to make some positive posts in the next few weeks? You don't have to portray the same boring character all the time you know.

Lastly, one member of the forum has just checked out because of reading this type of shit again and again and quite frankly I don't blame them one bit. If you spend enough time around shit, you become it.

As for my contribution, there it is. No doubt it will be shit, just like everything else in your world. Over and out and **** off.

Look, I'll give my opinion and then leave it there....

Firstly, I don't know what it sounds like yet and I'll reserve judgement until I see it with my own eyes, in proper competitive football and not in a preseason friendly.

Secondly, you are a negative ****er and boring. Anything to do with the team and you moan or make a dig. Yep it's an internet forum and should mean little but my God you are tedious. If you are anything like this in your personal like then my God I feel sorry for anyone that spends time with you. In fact, I'll challenge you, why not try to make some positive posts in the next few weeks? You don't have to portray the same boring character all the time you know.

Lastly, one member of the forum has just checked out because of reading this type of shit again and again and quite frankly I don't blame them one bit. If you spend enough time around shit, you become it.

As for my contribution, there it is. No doubt it will be shit, just like everything else in your world. Over and out and **** off.
From the guy so disillusioned with the club that he’d rather go and watch Salford City.

What a hypocritical, weapons grade ****.

From the guy so disillusioned with the club that he’d rather go and watch Salford City.

What a hypocritical, weapons grade ****.
Yep I'm disillusioned and yep I'd sooner watch Salford but I can at least post the some positive comments now and again.

Anyhow, still nothing positive to say?

I'm going to watch this one carefully. Surely you'll find it within you one day.

Yep I'm disillusioned and yep I'd sooner watch Salford but I can at least post the some positive comments now and again.

Anyhow, still nothing positive to say?

I'm going to watch this one carefully. Surely you'll find it within you one day.
I think you'll be waiting a while!

Nah, it's biggies for me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669