3-5 million for Williams do you think its worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Ive read on www.bbc.co.uk/sport that if Gazza comes to us we will have to pay at least 3 million,well thats what the trees think!We have apparently offered a desory offer it is rumoured to be about 300k i think we will end up payin bout a million this is not much for a class midfielder.But do you think that If its bout 3 million Micky will cancel the deal or just pay up.When will the tribunral be before he signs anything official or after he signs.Obviously he doesn't want to play for the trees anymore. :lol:

Never in a million years will it be 3-5 Million. Leicester don't have anywhere near that kind of money anyway. I think I am right in saying that once we have signed the player we have to pay the tribunal fee, even if we don't want Williams anymore.

Oh and Cainy, keep posting, You are trying to make them look real but if you are going to popst a link make sure it is in someway relevant.

SamuearlJackson said:
:) when linking i think linkage to the actual story is required :?

i recently read on www.ihaveanenormousarse.com/leicestercity that the tribunal may set the fee as high as 10 mil!!! :)

honestly though, is this a football league panel which might still hate us over receivership?

SamJ

SamJ, you just posted what I was going to, we could get REALLY stuffed here :( , normally I would have said 400k max, but with it being us......

Naughty Fox said:
SamuearlJackson said:
:) when linking i think linkage to the actual story is required :?

i recently read on www.ihaveanenormousarse.com/leicestercity that the tribunal may set the fee as high as 10 mil!!! :)

honestly though, is this a football league panel which might still hate us over receivership?

SamJ

SamJ, you just posted what I was going to, we could get REALLY stuffed here :( , normally I would have said 400k max, but with it being us......

I think the fee will be set by the FA, not the football league.

webmaster said:
I think the fee will be set by the FA, not the football league.

:lol: Well highlighted Webyo, classic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757