New ex-players (and managers) thread

I have a vague memory that about 20 years ago, he lasted about 20 minutes of the first half away to Ipswich under MON.
MON had used all three subs by half-time as they got kicked off the pitch.
We lost 0-6 I think?

I have a vague memory that about 20 years ago, he lasted about 20 minutes of the first half away to Ipswich under MON.
We lost 0-6 I think?
Must be very vague, O’Neill left more than six years before Porter’s debut in 2006. We lost 6-1 at Ipswich after three players (Taggart, Izzet, Summerbee) went off injured in the first half, but that was under Micky Adams in 2002.

We lost 0-6 I think?
There seem to be a lot of competition for this year’s prestigious ‘’Boc Award’’

Must be very vague, O’Neill left more than six years before Porter’s debut in 2006. We lost 6-1 at Ipswich after three players (Taggart, Izzet, Summerbee) went off injured in the first half, but that was under Micky Adams in 2002.
Well I got the three injured off in the first half. I got Ipswich scored six. Not bad for nearly twenty years ago!

I believe he may be thinking of Jon Stevenson.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34