New ex-players (and managers) thread

Didn’t he send the vast majority of his wages home? Might it be that his taking of that cheque has helped many?
Nah, some jealous people have decided he’s a wrongun!
I’m not remotely jealous of him. I just think he must have aren’t enough money in his career (particularly at Chelsea) to keep as many of his family in clover as he wanted to, I don’t know his wages at Chelsea but it’s fair to assume it was around £200k per week.

He didn’t need to take blood money to support his family.

Kasper back with BR at Celtic, but I thought he was too strong a personality in the changing room for BR?

There's some rumours around Kante's agents not being good people, possibly with links to organised crime and who are profiting significantly from him. Haven't bothered to look into it in much detail and my original source as twitter, but this article below does paint a bit of a picture.

Nah, some jealous people have decided he’s a wrongun!
Be serious mate. None of us are jealous of him. Using that logic, criticism of any highly paid footballer could be put down to jealousy. I think Jonny Evans is a **** but it’s because I’m jealous of him. Harry Kane was a waste of space at the Euros, but I would say that being jealous of him.

My criticism of him is based on a decision that he made. Got **** all to do with anything else.

This all sounds very familiar

«And the 44-year-old former Leicester boss said he would "absolutely" continue his style, adding: "I have no doubt. I think you are going to concede in different ways, so you need to decide in which way you need to concede a goa

What a weird thing to say.

«And the 44-year-old former Leicester boss said he would "absolutely" continue his style, adding: "I have no doubt. I think you are going to concede in different ways, so you need to decide in which way you need to concede a goa

Sacked before the season starts

I don't miss him one bit. We'd have been absolutely mullered in the premier league with his style. Also, we were boring as hell and so predictable.

To add, that still might be the case with Cooper.

£10m for this guy is the best bit of business we’ve done all summer.

He needs the best players in the division for his style to work. He’d do well at Man City, but not at Chelsea.

They’re are a complete basket case ditching Poch for him.

I don't miss him one bit. We'd have been absolutely mullered in the premier league with his style. Also, we were boring as hell and so predictable.

To add, that still might be the case with Cooper.
The fact some people moaned about Enzo's style and think Cooper will deliver something better and more exciting means that they have never watched a single game Cooper has managed. Ever.

Any chance Cooper will adopt the Keegan strategic philosophy, ‘We just need to score more goals than they do’?

The fact some people moaned about Enzo's style and think Cooper will deliver something better and more exciting means that they have never watched a single game Cooper has managed. Ever.
I'll watch this season and let you know if I agree.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34