New ex-players (and managers) thread

The fact some people moaned about Enzo's style and think Cooper will deliver something better and more exciting means that they have never watched a single game Cooper has managed. Ever.
I'll watch this season and let you know if I agree.
Well, maybe Cooper played a certain way at Forest to accommodate the players he had at his disposal and that style suited them?

I hope we get a better and more attack minded style of play in the season to come.

Possibly that game where Forest battered us 4-1. Though we likely won’t encounter too many defenders as perpetually confused as Amartey.
Daniel Amartey was actually paid to play football the way he did. Think of that. He was paid to do what he did.

****ing mental.

«And the 44-year-old former Leicester boss said he would "absolutely" continue his style, adding: "I have no doubt. I think you are going to concede in different ways, so you need to decide in which way you need to concede a goa

What a weird thing to say.
Chelsea-supporting work colleague said to me this morning he was thinking of me as he stayed up until 3am to be bored to death by Enzo-ball

Possibly that game where Forest battered us 4-1. Though we likely won’t encounter too many defenders as perpetually confused as Amartey.
Nah you’ve clearly never watched a game he has managed.

Oh…

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710
10Nottm F710