3 Blackpool tickets for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

3 Tickets for blackpool game for sale....I'm prepared to meet at the ground to exchange early doors....or i live in Kettering so anywhere in between

glad i didn't bother going....oh well best 17 squid i spent staying at home!

I'm glad you didn't too, the seating arrangements were pathetic, crowded in at one end at spaces at the other and plod and the stewards not having a fecking clue.

I'm glad you didn't too, the seating arrangements were pathetic, crowded in at one end at spaces at the other and plod and the stewards not having a fecking clue.

Yes was ****ing dreadful, boc pointed you out to me Spion.

The main problem was that people arrived with 10 minutes to kick off in groups of 3/4/5 and couldn't understand why they couldn't all sit together......

Ahem, that's what happens when it's unreserved seating and the allocation has sold out. If you get there with minutes to spare you are NOT going to get more than a couple of seats together anywhere.

So instead of just going to whatever seats were left, they all stood at the front, with the stewards doing feck all to move them. Eventually the police had to do the stewards job for them ang tell people to find empty seats.

It was handled poorly, they SHOULD'VE done by getting people to fill each block at a time from the right side.

The main problem was that people arrived with 10 minutes to kick off in groups of 3/4/5 and couldn't understand why they couldn't all sit together......

Ahem, that's what happens when it's unreserved seating and the allocation has sold out. If you get there with minutes to spare you are NOT going to get more than a couple of seats together anywhere.

So instead of just going to whatever seats were left, they all stood at the front, with the stewards doing feck all to move them. Eventually the police had to do the stewards job for them ang tell people to find empty seats.

It was handled poorly, they SHOULD'VE done by getting people to fill each block at a time from the right side.

or give everyone a specific seat, unreserved seating for a game which was always going to sell out is fecking ridiculous

or give everyone a specific seat, unreserved seating for a game which was always going to sell out is fecking ridiculous

Yep. I think it was Barnsley last year the last time I experienced unreserved seating, but they had a massive stand for the away crowd and it wasn't full.

Blackpools excuse of an away stand should never have been unreserved when all the allocation had been taken up.

I wish I had stayed at home........or at work....or at the shop.......

Hearing this has just made my mind up that i made the right decision....i made my mind up last night i couldn't be arsed to go but when it got to 1pm i was bored and wished i had gone.......5.00pm i went back to thinking i'm glad i'm sitting at home!

Last edited by a moderator:
The tickets were numbered.

I think the problem is, cos it's uncovered, the seat numbers(which were probably only stickers anyhoo) came off a long while ago!

There were numbers on the seats and letters on the rows where we were. The problem was not people arriving late. The problem was that the people who arrived early didn't have the sense to close all the gaps up - and, as Fitz has already said, it should not have been unreserved seating.

3 Tickets for blackpool game for sale....I'm prepared to meet at the ground to exchange early doors....or i live in Kettering so anywhere in between

How much do you want for them?
I might be interested, I'm not paying more than face value though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673