3 Blackpool tickets for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the forged tickets had the same numbers -

Didn't know there were any forged tickets!

Before we went in there was a line of stewards checking tickets - they seemed particularly interested in the back of the ticket. I thought at the time it was a bit odd. Maybe someone had made a simple spelling mistake in the small print on the back on forged tickets?

Didn't know there were any forged tickets!

But they also could've asked people to move up along the row, if there were empty seats near each other.

Still, that's the stewards job, and they were crap.

They seemed over-awed by the occasion - or perhaps a better description would 'scared shitless'!

The forgeries that I saw were simple photocopies, one-sided on thin card. I cannot imagine how they folled anybody, but they did.

The forgeries that I saw were simple photocopies, one-sided on thin card. I cannot imagine how they folled anybody, but they did.

That would explain the checking of the backs then!

Unless the forgers had forgot to copy the fronts!!!

Last edited:
Glad you find it funny.

I didnt say i found it funny did I?:102::icon_roll

Even though i do find it funny, dont know why they forged a ticket and went all the away up to Blackpool, obviously a few people didnt get in - IDIOTS!

Last edited:
Your smilies suggested you did, and then you said you did.:icon_roll

But I guess when you've been promised a ticket by someone and they don't get you one, you might do something as silly as forge a ticket...

I think I shoud make it clear that Jessel had a genuine ticket for the game and didn't make any forgeries. This is just another exanple of verbal diarrhoea on the part of Fludee.

Last edited:
Was this forgery business wide spread?

I think I shoud make it clear that Jessel had a genuine ticket for the game and didn't make any forgeries. This is just another exanple of verbal diarrhoea on the part of Fludee.

I did see earlier this week you had sorted him a ticket out, so I just don't get why Fludie thought to post that in the first place.......unless it was to make himself laugh at how 'funny' he can be.:icon_razz

There were numbers on the seats and letters on the rows where we were. The problem was not people arriving late. The problem was that the people who arrived early didn't have the sense to close all the gaps up - and, as Fitz has already said, it should not have been unreserved seating.

Shouldn't have been unreserved seating?! Completely disagree!
It's not coincidence that it was our best away atmosphere of the season. Unreserved seating means those that want to sing/bounce can group with like-minded people. I don't see why people who just want nice, ordered, docile sitting should always get there way. Who cares if some people were a bit crowded?!?!

Shouldn't have been unreserved seating?! Completely disagree!
It's not coincidence that it was our best away atmosphere of the season. Unreserved seating means those that want to sing/bounce can group with like-minded people. I don't see why people who just want nice, ordered, docile sitting should always get there way. Who cares if some people were a bit crowded?!?!

Presumably you don't go to many away matches.

Presumably you don't go to many away matches.

Didn't compare to Forest/Chelsea obviously because even the packed lunch brigade find their voices for these big games, I was referring to the league. I've been to every away apart from Hull, which my mate told me was gash so I don't know which you league away game you think was better?! The corner end by the Blackpool 'kop' was cracking, better than any other I've experience this season. Fact.

Didn't compare to Forest/Chelsea obviously because even the packed lunch brigade find their voices for these big games, I was referring to the league. I've been to every away apart from Hull, which my mate told me was gash so I don't know which you league away game you think was better?! The corner end by the Blackpool 'kop' was cracking, better than any other I've experience this season. Fact.

I'm very interested to hear your assessment of an atmosphere that 90% of the people present would report as 'as dull as ditch water'. It just goes to prove that we are not all the same, I suppose.

The corner end by the Blackpool 'kop' was cracking, better than any other I've experience this season. Fact.

I was at the front of this block and to be honest I thought we were pretty quiet for long periods. Of course the lack of a roof didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669