3 new trialists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Two of the Trialists Revealed

let's hope that one of them can be nothing bud a pest in midfield

(i'm going)

Usually one pun sets off a whole string of them... but I don't think anyone knows enough about where they're from to make anymore...

But I hope that these players are hungary for success

Last edited:

Usually one pun sets off a whole string of them... but I don't think anyone knows enough about where they're from to make anymore...

But I hope that these players are hungary for success

Hungarian words don't lend themseves to English puns (and wouldn't be understood on here anyway). The best I can do is:

I hope they pass the Bal a ton of times

Hungarian words don't lend themseves to English puns (and wouldn't be understood on here anyway). The best I can do is:

I hope they pass the Bal a ton of times

isn't that where Megson went

i watched the training match on tuesday mroning and seen both of these players play.

Zsolt Laczko the left winger look good, he reminded me of daren eadie, small, good left foot, got up and down the pitch well. Gabor Bori, did not impress me much as much, as he did not seem much in the game, although did track back and made forward runs.

The serbian central midfielder, had long blonde hair, had nice touches, passed the ball well, but did not appear to boss the midfield well, which i think we need.

from the 60 mins of training match i seen, i would definately give LAckzo a go, see what he can do, must be a better option then our current left wingers???

Anychance of the trailist playing tomorrow??

Anychance of the trailist playing tomorrow??

Against Wolves?

No. Trialists aren't allowed to play in competitive matches.
Think I read as well that at least one of the players isn't even allowed to play in reserve games..

Maybe Fulpo lent a few forints off one of them years ago back in Hungary and thought at the the time ''feck him,I'll never see him again'' and what happens ? he turns up for Training yeasterday and the guy is there wanting his dough back..hence Fulop thinks'' Oh feck better give Keane a bell and get back there :icon_conf''

It could have happened...:102:

Against Wolves?

No. Trialists aren't allowed to play in competitive matches.
Think I read as well that at least one of the players isn't even allowed to play in reserve games..

What is here for then..just to watch:102:

What is here for then..just to watch:102:

They can still take a look at him in training/training games... I'm probably wrong though, just looked for the quote and it was

"Zsolt Laczko attends trainings but won't play any friendly games," Vladan told Nemzeti Sport.

I think I assumed since we don't play friendlies this time of year, he meant reserve games. But I could well be wrong.

let's hope that one of them can be nothing bud a pest in midfield

They'll probably end up going out on the gouLash with the rest of the piss heads in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669