368 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Its now 368 mins since our last goal was scored, surely holloway can see the lack of confidence in some of the strikers and will change it around for the southampton game, where has laczko gone, give him and fryatt 90 mins both up front.

Last edited:
Its now 368 mins since our last goal was scored, surely holloway can see the lack of confidence in some of the strikers and will change it around for the southampton game, where has laczko gone, give him and fryatt 90 mins both up front.

Unbelievable, i can now see why no one should listen to the fans.

what planet are you on???

I don't think the same strike partnership works for every game. I think Howrd does look a bit too slow, and doesn't have the quality of someone like Brian Deane or Ferdinand did to make up for it. But i thinik there is games he is suited to. Against preston, he didn't win a thing in the air, and thus a striker like Fryatt or Hume would have been better. But yesterday i thought the right strike pairing was on it was just unlucky. Tuesday at Southampton, i'd kep Howard up top, we'll need to hold up the ball and try and griinfd out a win.

I think JAS123 should be our next manager. He could write a book on tactics that no other manager has even considered.

I think JAS123 should be our next manager. He could write a book on tactics that no other manager has even considered.

i would love to be, i would bring in casillas, bale, carragher, cannavaro, richards, messi, lampard, gerrard, ronaldo, ronaldinho, and vucinic, should steer us safe of relagation i think

Unbelievable, i can now see why no one should listen to the fans.

We cannot keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. :icon_roll

i would love to be, i would bring in casillas, bale, carragher, cannavaro, richards, messi, lampard, gerrard, ronaldo, ronaldinho, and vucinic, should steer us safe of relagation i think

They probably wouldn't gel :icon_bigg

Dear Mr Jis

I think I ought to bring to your attention that we did in fact score at Cardiff.

Yours faithfully
From Gradel to Grave

Cardiff counts as a goal:bang::icon_wink

We cannot keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. :icon_roll

Incase it was not obvious, my comments were regarding the comment on who should play upfront instead of the two current strikers.

.... but not one we scored. :icon_wink

Jas123 didn't actually say that though, he said it was 368 minutes since our last goal was scored. Our last goal was scored at Cardiff, by Darren Purse!

As for Laczko and Fryatt up front, feck me.......:icon_eek:

What a mong.

I would actually start with Hummmmmmmme and Du Du Du Du up front against Soton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566