3rd signing - Laczko Zsolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's good to have a genuine wide man, but i'm still waiting for the central midfielder who is going to pass it to him.

At least we've had a good look at him already - so shouldn't be a total punt in the dark.

If he turns out to be another Halmosi then we've got a hell of a player! Glad to see the 'pre-determined fee' bit too ;)

At least the Fulop mess has taught us something it would appear.

Do we reckon Zsolt is as good as Kaebi?

Not really, apparantly there was "pre-determined" fee with him aswell, but because he recalled I think it invalidated it

You tell me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuPVhZMwrI[/YOUTUBE].

Last edited:
I know why he's got long hair :)

Because he's strangely got a 2nd face on the back of his head and had to grow his hair to try to cover it up?

He has massive ears.

An unknown player.
In which case you won't have an opinion on him, and by following your own rules you shouldn't even be contributing to this thread :icon_wink

In which case you won't have an opinion on him, and by following your own rules you shouldn't even be contributing to this thread :icon_wink

I do have an opnion on him though, i think he has big ears ;)

i actually hope he turns out crap and ollie gets rid of him............................................ i need a new ex-Zolst on me car!:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::110: i get me coat.

Can't wait to see how bad Barber is going to get this guy's name wrong...he had trouble with Ryan Smith!:icon_conf

Can't wait to see how bad Barber is going to get this guy's name wrong...he had trouble with Ryan Smith!:icon_conf

barber even struggles to identify the right player. he'll probably call him elvis hammond!

barber even struggles to identify the right player. he'll probably call him elvis hammond!

You my friend, are absolutely spot on - Let alone the players, he wasn't even sure if his co-commentator was Matt Piper or Matt Jones the other day! That's almost as bad as mixing up Ray Jones with Phil O'Donnell , oh wait - He did that too.:icon_conf

I thnk his name is actually Zsolt Laczko. Hungarians write their name with the surname first and on the Hungarian sites it is written Laczko Zsolt and on Wikipedia Zsolt Laczko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669