4 more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

This thread will receive no more posts from me, nor do I require any PMs but just to give you all something to think about, and talk about, there will be, if all goes to plan, 4 more signings this summer, as I`ve said before NOTHING is certain in football, apart from Mark Deep freeze being crap, but things look good as we speak !

Presumably that's 2 centre backs, a left back and a striker? Hmmm...interesting.

Gotta say, seeing the squad list today made me feel a bit nervous, but if Levein is bringing in 4 more players, hopefully they will be quality players that will make me feel a lot happier!

Cheers for the news MB :)

its obvious now.

Fernando Torres snubs Chelsea because he's coming to leicester!!!!

COME ON!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!

Cheers MB, good news was getting nervous today, i know you said you would post no more but can you shed some light as to whether we really bid for sidebe from gillingham? Id be gutted if the 4 players we of his calibre.

and also by pure coincidence 4 numbers are missing from the squad line up.

I've found the images of the new boys ready to go up on the official site:

RFC%20Tartan.JPG

and here's the mystery striker:

rab_c_150.jpg

Let's hope it's four players of the necessary quality - then we can look forward to next season with more optimism!

SilverFox said:
I love you MB, you're such a tease!

When City are away he will send the team to put on this board long before Radio Leicester and it always amuses me that RL then say exclusively team news first on RL. Er, no. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :) ;) :icon_mrgr

Steven said:
When City are away he will send the team to put on this board long before Radio Leicester and it always amuses me that RL then say exclusively team news first on RL. Er, no. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :) ;) :icon_mrgr

They clearly need to employ MB!!!

I love MB and anyone who EVER offends him will receive the chuff of Homer's pants.

Lboro fox said:
Cheers MB, good news was getting nervous today, i know you said you would post no more but can you shed some light as to whether we really bid for sidebe from gillingham? Id be gutted if the 4 players we of his calibre.

must`nt offend myself then certainly don`t want the "chuff" of Homers pants what ever that may be ! we did talk to Sidebe but decided against signing him, we were not beaten to his signature by Stoke we simply did`nt bother to sign him,

mad biker said:
must`nt offend myself then certainly don`t want the "chuff" of Homers pants what ever that may be ! we did talk to Sidebe but decided against signing him, we were not beaten to his signature by Stoke we simply did`nt bother to sign him,

Cheers MB, cant wait to see who wait who sign.

I love the anticipation of all this. At this moment It could be anyone (within reason), this is the part where there is no dissapointment, only optimism...Its only after you find out that it was Jason Wilcox that it starts to sting!

Keep us posted MB and cheers!!!!:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670