4 more !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkshire Vixen said:
he is at birmingham me thinks

Okay, next question...Is he any good? Or is he like the N word Blake that I don't like to mention!

yeh, wasnt bruces most inspired signing given how many strikers they already had, wouldnt be surprised if he went somewhere else now that they've signed forssell permanently cos heskey and him will surely start almost every game

I was thinking the same thing, to answer SilverFox, he banged a few in for Burnley and IMO one of the better options being touted about that is in our region if on loan, fee might be a problem if perminant deal, he only signed for brum in Jan.

mad biker said:
must`nt offend myself then certainly don`t want the "chuff" of Homers pants what ever that may be ! we did talk to Sidebe but decided against signing him, we were not beaten to his signature by Stoke we simply did`nt bother to sign him,

There are now rumours that:

Rumour has it, he's (Sidebe) had his contract cancelled with Stoke and his agent is trying to tie up a deal with us or Leeds!!

If we decided against signing him as MB said, it makes no sense that we would now be interested in him again if he's not going to Stoke...

No offense intended to Steven, but I trust MB over the rumours. :)

Graz said:
If we decided against signing him as MB said, it makes no sense that we would now be interested in him again if he's not going to Stoke...

No offense intended to Steven, but I trust MB over the rumours. :)

Any rumours I post are not my rumours, rather unadulterated crap, sorry I meant to say top class nuggets of info out on the Net. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :) ;) :biggrin:

Steven said:
Any rumours I post are not my rumours, rather unadulterated crap, sorry I meant to say top class nuggets of info out on the Net. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :) ;) :biggrin:

Although the point about his agent now trying to cancel the contract with stoke and get him to sign for a manager that definatly wants him does make sense. I imagine that rumour is probably true as it would mean more money for the agent and more security for the player. It does not say the city actually want to sign him again,

It is very promising to hear that we intend to sign another 4 players, hopefully these 4 additions will be of the quality required to help us be at least serious play off contenders. Judging by MB's comments he seems quite positive which suggests these will be good acquisitions.

OOOOHHHHH THE EXCITEMENT !

Question for you MB.

Now that he has signed for Brighton can you tell us whether CKR was one of the four players earmarked to come here?

Reports on other sites suggest that Laurson will choose to go back to Denmark. Was he one of the 4 earmarked?

The Voice From Above said:
Question for you MB.

Now that he has signed for Brighton can you tell us whether CKR was one of the four players earmarked to come here?

Reports on other sites suggest that Laurson will choose to go back to Denmark. Was he one of the 4 earmarked?

I do not think either of them were on of the four.:) ;)

Babylon said:
since when are you MB?

The facts would seem to be that this thread was started at 3.45 pm on the 28th and that a rumour about CKR going to Brighton had already surfaced on the 25th or 26th and that Laursen would not have decided to go back to Denmark within the space of a day and it seems City were keener than Laursen was.

Given the above surely the two players concerned must have known they were not coming here and therefore I suggest so did MB, CL and City. ;)

Steven said:
The facts would seem to be that this thread was started at 3.45 pm on the 28th and that a rumour about CKR going to Brighton had already surfaced on the 25th or 26th and that Laursen would not have decided to go back to Denmark within the space of a day and it seems City were keener than Laursen was.

Given the above surely the two players concerned must have known they were not coming here and therefore I suggest so did MB, CL and City. ;)

You've made a very logical assumption there Steven but I hope your right. I'd hate to think CL was going back to the drawing board. Depite my concerns i still have faith though.

Steven said:

or they were thinking of joining us but decided on the other option!!!!!

Babylon said:
Steven said:

Given the above surely the two players concerned must have known they were not coming here and therefore I suggest so did MB, CL and City.

or they were thinking of joining us but decided on the other option!!!!!

That would require two people to pull out in the space of 24 hours. Possible, but less likely than the possiblity that they were never coming here in the first place.:) ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669