A Bit of good news

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilaFox

New Member
Might be a different story if we was not one of the high earners. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
That's more than a bit of good news, that's a shovel full of it IMO.
 

Malf

New Member
I like that bit about loyalty, big up to the greasy spud. Cracking player, cracking man. See you next season Walker, go get 'em
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Walker loves it, I reckon he can see that LCFC are a cup and ball team rather than a yo-yo team. Next time we go up, we'll stay up.
 

dpjfox

Active Member
Wlker

Englands Englands No1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont go on the piss in Portugal Ian and come back fully fit, hope you've had a word with Thatch!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Ian is a professional.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Walker's on a decent contract - He won't get that anywhere else.

Although, credit for him for saying he wants to stay, not many have come out and said that.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Good to hear that Englands Number One wants to stay with us next season.
 

Bren

New Member
Yeah right come on guys, we know the only reason he is staying is because of the wages, if he could leave for the same money to a premiership team he would no doubt about it
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Good to hear that Englands Number One wants to stay with us next season.

Englands no.3 actually. :wink:

Statistically yes, but not in regards to performances.
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Bren said:
Yeah right come on guys, we know the only reason he is staying is because of the wages, if he could leave for the same money to a premiership team he would no doubt about it

It is only the same as Muzzy and know one knocked him for it :? Walker is showing loyalty by saying he wants to stay.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Naughty Fox said:
Bren said:
Yeah right come on guys, we know the only reason he is staying is because of the wages, if he could leave for the same money to a premiership team he would no doubt about it

It is only the same as Muzzy and know one knocked him for it :? Walker is showing loyalty by saying he wants to stay.

Muzzy was very honest, I love him and always will IANGWOC. He stayed to the bitter end, and I aint talking lemons.
 

xsubmariner

New Member
Joe_Fox, recently on your posts you seem to be in an act of denial,(MUZZY I love him to bits IANGWOC). Isn't time you admitted the truth and really came out of the closet, batty boy :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
xsubmariner said:
Joe_Fox, recently on your posts you seem to be in an act of denial,(MUZZY I love him to bits IANGWOC). Isn't time you admitted the truth and really came out of the closet, batty boy :wink:

Why, are you lonely? :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea922
2Manchester City920
3Liverpool818
4Brighton915
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton914
9Arsenal914
10Wolves913
11Brentford812
12Leicester811
13Aston Villa910
14Watford910
15Palace99
16Southampton98
17Leeds Utd97
18Burnley94
19Newcastle Utd94
20Norwich City92

Latest posts

Top