A Bored Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalin was a lot worse then Mussolini and arguably Hitler (if that list is meant to be in order) and what about Mao?

That Kim Jong-il is a really nice fella too

And don't forget Ken Livingstone, either........

I'm trying to cut down on swearing in real life,I've noticed I've been doing it a lot lately and it doesn't sound very nice.I'm a bit weary of swearing in earshot of children as well

I'm trying to cut down on swearing in real life,I've noticed I've been doing it a lot lately and it doesn't sound very nice.I'm a bit weary of swearing in earshot of children as well

I just think the "c" word is overused on this site. It's a lazy thing to do when if people took just a liitle more time they could express their feelings more eloquently and possibly have more chance of putting over their arguments in a way that people may agree with.

As I said, it's my humour. Most people are way too irrelevant to even attempt to bother trying to offend.

If I was desperate to offend people, you think I'd stick around here to do it? This is too easy FFS.
I can be bothered. Now that you are unable to change it, I thought I'd mention that it occurred to me a while ago, that the background of your avatar looks like it's taken from the Cardiff City badge.....

bblittle.JPG

Melton...do the Ayatollah :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48