A formal complaint against the fascist regime that runs talkingballs.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I remember a time when the talkingballs forum belonged to the contributors. These times are now gone and it appears that a fascist regime now pulls the strings.

I don't know about you but I was always of the belief that we the posters were the driving influence of the forum. We chose what we liked, our complaints were listened to, justification was given if our threads or posts were raped of their intergrity and there was a general feel of fairness and general responsibility.

This is a complaint to the fascists who edit my posts, change my thread titles and misrepresent the content I add.

It's a shame that it has come to this.

Joe_Fox

Go on someone edit it!

I would suggest voting with your feet Joe_Fox.

Last edited:
I hate formal events, they are always sooo stuffy.

I reckon I prefer kicking back at the beach with a few friends - or maybe snorting coke off whores' tits.

In fact I definately prefer them.

I remember a time when the talkingballs forum belonged to the contributors. These times are now gone and it appears that a fascist regime now pulls the strings.

I don't know about you but I was always of the belief that we the posters were the driving influence of the forum. We chose what we liked, our complaints were listened to, justification was given if our threads or posts were raped of their intergrity and there was a general feel of fairness and general responsibility.

This is a complaint to the fascists who edit my posts, change my thread titles and misrepresent the content I add.

Joe_Fox

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=258&highlight=rabbit&page=3

I think the fascist regime has been round for a while Joe :icon_wink

Don't even go there mate.

Joe_Fox

Are you still moaning about the WBA pre-match thing?
Get over it.

Are you still moaning about the WBA pre-match thing?
Get over it.

I think its the Hull Pre-Match thread that he's moaning about this time. :icon_roll

Don't even go there mate.

Heady days. I sincerely hope that the "formal complaint against the fascist regime" is not intended for Mods. :018:

Facist Boy Genius, you know, the people with no faces that are horrid to those of us with faces.

Joe_Fox said:
A formal complaint against the fascist regime that runs talkingballs.co.uk

If there's no complaints procedure in place how can this be a formal complaint?

I think the lack of a formal complaints procedure only serves to highlight the fascism at work around here. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46