A formal complaint against the fascist regime that runs talkingballs.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres Simon De Montfort when you need him.

right on joe. they'll be after the jews soon.

Don't forget to wear this when you are posting.

2003_0027.JPG

I just posted something in the ****ing urgent only thread because i clicked on a link for it in that box on the right hand side, meaning i didn't know it was the urgent only and Jeff would get a text message.

Im for it now and all because of that fecking latest threads box.

I just posted something in the ****ing urgent only thread because i clicked on a link for it in that box on the right hand side, meaning i didn't know it was the urgent only and Jeff would get a text message.

We'll speak up for you, lako. You were only doing what you thought was right. Mind you, you did do it TWICE so Jeff might not listen.
:icon_wink

I have made a suggestion to Jeff on a method of making what you did impossible in future. I'm not sure whether it will be practical to do it, but I am sure that Jeff will consider it.

It seems that a few more people have followed suit and added other posts, Jeff will be delighted that we can keep in contact when he's away from the site :)

When you click on the link on the right it's quite clear that you're in the support forum.
I didn't receive any texts anyway. For some reason Orange have not sent any for the last few days, so I've only just noticed the problem and banned the spammer.

Last edited:
This is a complaint to the fascists who edit my posts, change my thread titles and misrepresent the content I add.

Joe_Fox

They do it to me too, Joe. I write a few words and the next time i look someone's edited it to make me look like some kind of witless, blue mongie ranting on about mindless drivel. I've had enough. I only came on here to get some of them coupons.

Bloody fascists.

They do it to me too, Joe. I write a few words and the next time i look someone's edited it to make me look like some kind of witless, blue mongie ranting on about mindless drivel. I've had enough. I only came on here to get some of them coupons.

Bloody fascists.

Job done :icon_wink

Bloody fascists.

If a moderator/admin edits your post it will say that it's been edited.
So your witless blue mongie ranting must be all our own work :icon_wink

As far as I know no one has edited the content of any of Joe_'s posts, he's just trying to get some attention.

' God save the queen the facist regime '

the ****ing what?..........:102:

:102:

her

God save the Queen
Her facist regime
They made you a moron
Potential h-bomb

God save the Queen
She ain't no human being
There's no future
In England's dreaming

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future, no future
No future for you

God save the Queen
We mean it man
We love our Queen
God saves

God save the Queen
'Cos those tourists are money
And our figure head
Is not what she seems

Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid

When there's no future
How can there be sin
We're the flowers in the dustbin
We're the poison in the human machine
we're the future, your future

God save the Queen
We mean it man
We love our Queen
God saves

God save the Queen
We mean it man
And there's no future
In England's dreaming

No future (x3)
For you
No future (x3)
For me
No future (x3)
For you
No future, no future
For you

First they came for the Students
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Student.
Then they came for the Illiterate
and I did not speak out
because I was not an Illiterate.
Then they came for the BM's
and I did not speak out
because I was not a BM.
Then they came for devilishly handsome, clever and witty
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

If a moderator/admin edits your post it will say that it's been edited.
So your witless blue mongie ranting must be all our own work :icon_wink

As far as I know no one has edited the content of any of Joe_'s posts, he's just trying to get some attention.

I think his posts should be edited. He's an attention seeking moron. :)

As for whoever's editing my posts. They must be hackers or summat. Goddarned kids. I've seen War Games, I know what they're capable of. They're probably watching me through my own web cam right now. I hope they're suitably disturbed by what i get up to.

Never mind the facists turning on the jews, what will happen to the meek? They always get it the neck they do. :icon_roll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47