A list of players that could do a job-

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

New Member
Iain Hume
Liam Lawerence
Carl Robinson
John Oster
Dion Dublin
Ronny Johnsen
Martin McIntosh
Ben Futcher
Christopher Eagles (Man Ure youngster, very good)
Alan Lee

Any others, i think there is a good blend of youth and experience in that list. All would be capable of playing in our first team next year.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
To be honest Rov mate, we could only realisticly attract two or three of them. Most of these are or were big stars on big wages at big clubs. They won't want to play for Leicester especially with our wage structures the way they are at the moment.
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
To be honest Rov mate, we could only realisticly attract two or three of them. Most of these are or were big stars on big wages at big clubs. They won't want to play for Leicester especially with our wage structures the way they are at the moment.

Aye true, just wishful thinking.
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
trickytrev said:
Please let us not sign Alan Lee.

Hey Alan Lee is a great player every Rov Rum game for a year told me that. Pace, sets up goals, scores em, good header of a ball, very strong, excellent player.
 

silkman

New Member
Except Dublin, who I'd take if Sir Les doesn't / can't play next season, I don't see any of them as helping a promotion campaign - sorry.
 

homer

Well-Known Member
Ooooohh

I'm licking my lips at that list.

Can't wait
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
homer said:
Ooooohh

I'm licking my lips at that list.

Can't wait

Well who else we gonna get mate. There aint many who wanna join a club that will give em no money.
 

homer

Well-Known Member
Apologies, but every time I look on this forum there's another post up with some f*ckin' monkey who's available on a free or "could do a job for us next year"

Chris Marsden was up, for f*cks sake !!!!
Chris f*ckin Marsden !!!

My god, have we fallen this low that we get excited (iangw) about Dion Dublin, John Oster and Chris f*ckin Marsden ????????

HELP ME.........
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
homer said:
Apologies, but every time I look on this forum there's another post up with some f*ckin' monkey who's available on a free or "could do a job for us next year"

Chris Marsden was up, for f*cks sake !!!!
Chris f*ckin Marsden !!!

My god, have we fallen this low that we get excited (iangw) about Dion Dublin, John Oster and Chris f*ckin Marsden ????????

HELP ME.........

Were not getting excited at all just puttin realistic targets across. But yeh Chris Marsden was going a bit too far.
 

Wellard

New Member
We could probably afford Jimmy Davis's wages, dont know if Man U would charge a fee though ?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Wellard said:
We could probably afford Jimmy Davis's wages, dont know if Man U would charge a fee though ?

Oi matey theres no need for that.
 

Malf

New Member
Wellard said:
We could probably afford Jimmy Davis's wages, dont know if Man U would charge a fee though ?

I don't think he meant anything by this, Wellard probably didn't know that he was tragically killed.
 

Malf

New Member
Keiran Richardson - Man Utd

Richard Wellens - Blackpool

David McNamee - Livingstone or Dundee (Admin!)

Derek Riordan - Hibs

Mark Pembridge - Fulham

Robbie Blake - Burnley

Leon Knight - Brighton

Liam Lawrence - Mansfield

Matty Piper - Sunderland

Zander Diamond - Aberdeen

Chris Kanu - Peterborough

Magne Hoseth - Molde

Gary O'Neil - Portsmouth

Go on Micky off you go
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
What about Julian?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea922
2Manchester City920
3Liverpool818
4Brighton915
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton914
9Arsenal914
10Wolves913
11Brentford812
12Leicester811
13Aston Villa910
14Watford910
15Palace99
16Southampton98
17Leeds Utd97
18Burnley94
19Newcastle Utd94
20Norwich City92

Latest posts

Top