A long shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcfc40

...i know but hear me out. I'm after a stoke ticket. I know what you're thinking - no chance - and you're probably right, however all i ask is that if you have any last minute drop outs that you consider me.

I stupidly booked a non-refundable hotel early feb in anticipation of this game only for tickets to go on sale whilst i was on holiday last week. I will therefore still be in stoke, and at the brittania, on the day of the game trying my best to somehow get my hands on a spare ticket, home or away.

However, if come the day of the game you know someone cant make it anymore, please please please give me a ring (number below) and i'll be more than happy to meet you at the stadium and take the ticket off your hands, and at a premium price if needs be.

Thanks for at least reading,
*PM the poster if anybody can assist*

p.s. If any tb'ers goin to the game see a bloke by away stand screaming for spare tickets, feel free to say hello! (see avatar for pic of me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brave man putting your mobile number in a post!

Last edited:
(see avatar for pic of me)
Can you do me a favour.

Set up a fake meeting with Holloway, and sack him. You're the spit of Mandaric and I reckon he'd fall for it.

bit saggy if you ask me - nice boots.

Only gone and bagged myself a couple of tickets, persistant hassling of ticket office does really pay off, cheers boc (and to the duo who returned tix).

Only gone and bagged myself a couple of tickets, persistant hassling of ticket office does really pay off, cheers boc (and to the duo who returned tix).

What was Mandaric doing on the bus ?

What was Mandaric doing on the bus ?

It was on the train to charlton, i asked him what he was doing on there myself, he piped up with "did you expect me to get chaffeur driven in my bentley", to which i replied yes!

Apparently he's a fan like one of us thou.

It was on the train to charlton, i asked him what he was doing on there myself, he piped up with "did you expect me to get chaffeur driven in my bentley", to which i replied yes!

Apparently he's a fan like one of us thou.

I was there when that photograph was taken.

Is that your mother escos?

Vixen - change your avatar - PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673