A point might be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

If we can scab a point from somewhere it might be enough to keep us up . Hull Citys next 2 games are Stoke City(away) and Cardiff City (away) - presuming they lose both matches that would leave them still 2pts behind us before their last match against Plymouth (home) - if we can get a point from somewhere that would leave Hull needing a massive win to finish above us on goal difference - Southend would then need to get 7pts from their last 3 games against Plymouth (away) Luton (home) and Southampton (away)

if only id love em to go down - me brothers in law and one of me best mates are Leeds fans and Ive got a tenner bet who finishes higher but after scabbing wins against Preston and Plymouth I think they will beat Ipswich at home - their other games are Southampton and the Sheep both away

if only id love em to go down - me brothers in law and one of me best mates are Leeds fans and Ive got a tenner bet who finishes higher but after scabbing wins against Preston and Plymouth I think they will beat Ipswich at home - their other games are Southampton and the Sheep both away

they should win their home game but hopefully they will lose the away games to sides that need the points. 3 points might not be enough to save them fingers crossed

dont think 1 point is enough personally

they should win their home game but hopefully they will lose the away games to sides that need the points. 3 points might not be enough to save them fingers crossed

id go along with that :038:

i think we need to get as many as we can.. 2 wins would be nice although its going to be very hard, Barnsley away is looking more and more like the game that we have more chance of winning

Don't worry, our goal difference will save us! ;)

With Leeds, Hull and Barnsley having at least one winnable fixture, 1 point will not be enough. We need to beat Barnsley. Simple. That is probably gonna be the biggest game in this clubs history. If we lose, were goin down

With Leeds, Hull and Barnsley having at least one winnable fixture, 1 point will not be enough. We need to beat Barnsley. Simple. That is probably gonna be the biggest game in this clubs history. If we lose, were goin down

you cant say that..who is to say that leeds and hull wont lose their next 2 games and barnsley only pick a point up in their next couple of games :102:

Suddenly Barnsley,Leeds and Hull are going to become World Beaters they are below us because over the season's course they are worse than us

you cant say that..who is to say that leeds and hull wont lose their next 2 games and barnsley only pick a point up in their next couple of games :102:

Thats just how i honestly feel. All the teams below us and directly above us have shown they have the quality and heart to win matches. We havent. I would so like to use my heart for this but i cant, i have to use my head.

Thats just how i honestly feel. All the teams below us and directly above us have shown they have the quality and heart to win matches. We havent. I would so like to use my heart for this but i cant, i have to use my head.
Why are they below us then ?

If we can scab a point from somewhere it might be enough to keep us up . Hull Citys next 2 games are Stoke City(away) and Cardiff City (away) - presuming they lose both matches that would leave them still 2pts behind us before their last match against Plymouth (home) - if we can get a point from somewhere that would leave Hull needing a massive win to finish above us on goal difference - Southend would then need to get 7pts from their last 3 games against Plymouth (away) Luton (home) and Southampton (away)

Think that is a big assumption, too big to rely on

2 pts is what's need. I have done my predictions and 2 should see us stay up before the last game of the season.

Hull are in deep shite because their next two games are against play-off chasing teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669