A Sign Of Things To Come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:081::081::081:

If David gives me his year of birth I will certainly add it to the sig :)

In the thread on Thanksgiving in General Chat Swede Fox made a guess at my age.

SWEDE FOX:

Re: Thanksgiving

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but I get the feeling from his posts that David Gwilliam is 114 years old.

How many world wars have you survived, David?

Great work, by the way.

But if he is on a free transfer, he only moves if he chooses to. The club cannot force him to go and compensation would surely open up the possibility of a 'bung' to him from the club he would move to by 'only' offering him a lower wage to him for year 1 for us to make up the difference?

Yes, that's right - and exactly the reason why him going on a free does not equate to a £0 loss for the club.

In the thread on Thanksgiving in General Chat Swede Fox made a guess at my age.

I don't know why but I get the feeling from his posts that David Gwilliam is 114 years old.

It would certainly help to explain a few things :icon_bigg

Yes, that's right - and exactly the reason why him going on a free does not equate to a £0 loss for the club.

Quite - unfortunately there is no painless way out of the DJ problem.

Birmingham seem to have a knack of passing on to us either duds or liabilities or both.

I can't see any reason why even a newly relatively flush Blackpool (or anyone else) would be that helpful to us.

Quite - unfortunately there is no painless way out of the DJ problem.

Birmingham seem to have a knack of passing on to us either duds or liabilities or both.

I can't see any reason why even a newly relatively flush Blackpool (or anyone else) would be that helpful to us.

They won't stop until they have fully got their own back for Muzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00