Abaci & Chickens spring to mind ..BUT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppus

Whilst not mathematically certain I think that we are now looking at being OK for the assault on the big time starting next year.

I was one of those who were surprised at the NW appointment but we now have a dilema to face. I guess that there must have been some discussion regarding safety and the future and there seems little doubt that this guy has certainly identified some weaknesses and addressed the problems.

I look back at his time with Norwich and wonder where he might have taken them if he had the backing that now might be available here.

I say 'good on yer' Nigel and if you can finish the rest of this year in a similar vein of performance as the last couple of games I would be happy if you were given the chance come next seasons kick off.

Tony.

Big Ron has been released by Kettering!!!!

What about the colchester Manager - He's done a bloody good job with no resources

Whilst not mathematically certain I think that we are now looking at being OK for the assault on the big time starting next year.

I was one of those who were surprised at the NW appointment but we now have a dilema to face. I guess that there must have been some discussion regarding safety and the future and there seems little doubt that this guy has certainly identified some weaknesses and addressed the problems.

I look back at his time with Norwich and wonder where he might have taken them if he had the backing that now might be available here.

I say 'good on yer' Nigel and if you can finish the rest of this year in a similar vein of performance as the last couple of games I would be happy if you were given the chance come next seasons kick off.

Tony.

I agree with that mate

better than getting ince though

I like Wortho and i'v been impressed with his short spell here, but, is this just the new manager effect? i really don't know whether we should stick with him.

but i would sooner him, than ince or coleman

I'd prefer Coleman over either of them. What he did at Fulham - keeping them in the premiership for so long with what I consider to be a very average squad, was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566