Abandoned Football games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they walking wounded?
Could he be subbed? How many of the opposition were left on the field? There is a rule of 7(?). Injuries shouldn't effect the outcome of the game.
I remember having to move pitches, whilst playing in Loughborough, when my friend was paralysed (it was Rugby League). Score stood. And got worse.

If it is replayed perhaps they will do a City (as against F0^£$¬ League Cup Tie) and give you a 2-0 start by letting you score twice.

:icon_lol:This is Sunday league son we have no chance of that.

Were they walking wounded?
Could he be subbed? How many of the opposition were left on the field? There is a rule of 7(?). Injuries shouldn't effect the outcome of the game.
I remember having to move pitches, whilst playing in Loughborough, when my friend was paralysed (it was Rugby League). Score stood. And got worse.

He was walking once he was on gas and air couldn't move him before that. It was still 11 v 11, I don't think they had any more subs to make.

Decision made last night. Game will be replayed.

Decision made last night. Game will be replayed.

Should have played on, I remember dragging a player with a broken leg behind the goal to wait for his ambulance in a league game once, no way we were going to stop the game for this, his girlfriend was almost hysterical but there was nothing we could do.

How is he now, did he get over losing his leg?

Don't Know, it was about 21 years ago and I was guesting for a team in the Cambridge Sunday League whilst working down there. I had an eventful spell in which I also dislocated an opponents hip in a challenge, again we played on.

Don't Know, it was about 21 years ago and I was guesting for a team in the Cambridge Sunday League whilst working down there. I had an eventful spell in which I also dislocated an opponents hip in a challenge, again we played on.

You sound nice. ;-)

That's bollocks.

I broke a goalkeeper's spine and knifed both their centre-backs and we played on.

Lost 17-12.

It was a rough primary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673