Accrington Stanley - Tues 14th August 2007 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 7.45pm

Tickets

We have been offered an initial allocation of 600 tickets for this fixture, with an extra 1000 tickets available if required.

Ticket prices are £13 for adults and £8 for concessions.

Tickets go on sale:

Monday 30th July: STH Priority 1,

Tuesday 31st July: STH Priority 2,

Weds 1st August: STH Priority 3,

Thursday 2nd August: Members,

Friday 3rd August: General sale

Fox Travel

Fox travel departs from the stadium at 2.30pm.

Fox Travel prices are:

Adult (season ticket holder) £12, (non season ticket holder) Adult £13
Concession (season ticket holder) £10, (non season ticket holder) Concession £11.

Directions & Parking

Approx 135 Miles - 2½ - 2¾ hours

M1
A50
M6

Leave the M6 at Junction 29 and take the M65 towards Blackburn. Continue past Blackburn towards Accrington and leave the M65 at Junction 7. Then take the left hand exit at the roundabout onto the A6185 towards Clitheroe (this is in the opposite direction to Accrington). At the first set of traffic lights turn right onto the A678, towards Padiham, and then at the next traffic lights, turn right onto the A680 towards Accrington. After about half a mile along the A680 you will pass the Crown pub on your left. Take the next left into Livingstone Road and then an immediate left for the Club car park. The car park is of a reasonable size and is free, however as you would expect it fills up pretty quickly. Otherwise street parking.

Trains

I haven't looked, but I would think all of the cheap fares would have gone. As you would imagine it is no surprise that it is impossible to get back immediately after the game.

If anyone is interested in going by train and stopping over, PM me and I will try and find you the best available deal.

Pubs

The Crown appears to be a popular choice. The pub is located just behind the ground on the main Whalley Road.

I hope to be going to this one as it will be the closest to home except Burnley. Will there be tickets available on the day?. Im wanting to drag a Burnley fan with me, but not sure yet.Another ground to knock off the list.

I returned my ticket yesterday. :icon_cry:

i won't know until monday if i can make this one, hopfully there will still be tickets left

i'm going :) can't wait. who are they and all that. hopefully see some old faces, one bearded one in particular as he's going to be a rare attendee this season

im going to be in attendance

I hope to be going to this one as it will be the closest to home except Burnley. Will there be tickets available on the day?. Im wanting to drag a Burnley fan with me, but not sure yet.Another ground to knock off the list.

I don't think either club believe that they will sell their whole allocation, but that is not the same as saying that you will be able to pay on the night, particulatly in the away end.

I don't think either club believe that they will sell their whole allocation, but that is not the same as saying that you will be able to pay on the night, particulatly in the away end.

don't know where i heard it but i may be right in thinking that Accrington don't sell to home or away fans on the day in general

anyone have any idea how many have been flogged

what number ticket is it

Was sent out on 30/07/07 and got to me today:018:
what number ticket is it

They dont have numbers on them:081:, at least there better than the quorn raffle tickets.

It is entry via Turnstile ST01 & ST02.

Last edited:
I've just e-mailed off for mine, hopefully I will get them by the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566