Speculation Adam Le Fondre

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son mentioned ALF this time last year to Sousa on the RL phone in and probably he would tell Sven given the chance.
Perhaps against good defenders(we hope) Sven will be able to see how good he can be. He has scored a lot of goals for them, but could he make 2 division jump I'm not sure he could.

I hope the boy does well tonight,loads of strikers have to start in the lower divisions, maybe,just maybe Sven will see something in Adam Le Fonde,

Good way to unsettle the oppositions best player for tonights game?

Erm, I believe this was my suggestion that nobody replied to about a month ago. At least Sven is taking note.

Would imagine he wouldn't cost much especially in comparison to our other targets. Be interesting to see how he plays tonight, obviously Sven will have an eye on him. If he scores against us it won't do his chances any harm... I'm sort of glad the Long deal doesn't look like it's going through so we can concentrate on putting in a good offer for Maynard but it would be good if we could get Le Fondre too if Sven likes what he sees.

You know Kevin Keagan ,the bloke that talks himself into managers jobs and then chickens out ,

Would imagine he wouldn't cost much especially in comparison to our other targets. Be interesting to see how he plays tonight, obviously Sven will have an eye on him. If he scores against us it won't do his chances any harm... I'm sort of glad the Long deal doesn't look like it's going through so we can concentrate on putting in a good offer for Maynard but it would be good if we could get Le Fondre too if Sven likes what he sees.

I'd agree with that, get Maynard & LeFondre. Then ship out the strikers we don't need, yes, you have no need to tell me who needs to be shown the door. I know his time at Leicester is hanging by a thread..

You know Kevin Keagan ,the bloke that talks himself into managers jobs and then chickens out ,

whooooooooooo?

oooooooooooooooo?

whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh

According to SKY SPORTS Rotherham want £350,000 for Le Fronde, must be worth a gamble at that price!

According to SKY SPORTS Rotherham want £350,000 for Le Fronde, must be worth a gamble at that price!

It's because he's not as good as everyone thinks. I very much doubt he could make the step up, there doesn't even seem to have been any interest in him over the summer from anyone in the Championship over the summer. If we're gonna sign someone on the cheap who isn't any good from the lower leagues, we may as well get O'Gravy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566