Speculation Adam Le Fondre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheffield Wednesday have just had a bid for ALF turned down and at the moment MM will not up the bid to £500,000 which is what they are after - from a Sheffield forum

from same forum
Gary Megson is willing to tell us at the minute is that both strikers are in their final year of contracts with their current clubs and that one of the two will sign for the club"

Steve Howard??

Last edited:
Sheffield Wednesday have just had a bid for ALF turned down and at the moment MM will not up the bid to £500,000 which is what they are after - from a Sheffield forum

from same forum

Steve Howard??

Hope Stevie remembers to ask for an allowance for high energy drinks to keep him awake while playing under Megson

rumour on "vital rotherham" hes handed in a transfer request

The club deny it.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham/millers_quash_le_fondre_speculation_1_3709294

Published on Wednesday 24 August 2011 17:23

Rotherham United have dismissed rumours that Adam Le Fondre has put in a transfer request.

“He has never given us a written transfer request or asked for a move,” said Rotherham’s Chief Operating Officer Paul Douglas.

“He has acted in a totally professional manner throughout all this and no one should get the impression that Adam has done anything other than that or anything that may, in any way, damage the special place he has in the fans’ affections here.”

More in Thursday’s Star.

Am I missing somthing?

I thought Rotherham were going to keep ALF but now having read that. it maybe that they will let him go this time otherwise he can leave on a free next year. This statement seems to be t laying the groundwork for some disappointed fans when he goes. Does he come to City is another matter though. He will probably go to whoever offers Rotherham the best deal.

I thought Rotherham were going to keep ALF but now having read that. it maybe that they will let him go this time otherwise he can leave on a free next year. This statement seems to be t laying the groundwork for some disappointed fans when he goes. Does he come to City is another matter though. He will probably go to whoever offers Rotherham the best deal.

I think the only club really interested are Cov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669