AFC Leicester idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Willow Lazzer's son? Would explain why he's so thin. Come on, Dad, don't be so selfish, let him have a wee taste. :)

Yes it willlow is lazzers son, as for the reason for his thin appearance, I wouldnt like to speculate.

My mate was thin. Turns out he had AIDS. I'm not one to start rumours and I'm certainly no Doctor (unlike some posters on this forum who will be in six months, cough, cough) but it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to solve this case.

Good luck Willow. Your nonsensical answers will be sorely missed.

As Mr Jankle has logged off i can name a few

Back row right -left:.......,.......,MK,durham,willlow
Front row right to left:BB,......,Lazzer,......

Not 100% on the others so i wouldnt like to say!

Right - left? or Left -right?

Just shows I didn't read you posts (and never do). :)

So Willow is the tall handsome one with the suggestive but naive look on his face?

Does he like fat married closet homosexuals? I might be able to fix him up with erm, a friend.

The problem with the internet is you get some reet weird folk......lurking. Back in the old days we used to hang around recreation park toilets. Now we can stay at home and freak people out from the comfort of our own wank throne.

The problem with the internet is you get some reet weird folk......lurking. Back in the old days we used to hang around recreation park toilets. Now we can stay at home and freak people out from the comfort of our own wank throne.

I'm pretty sure it's the only thing preventing me from being arrested with any kind of regularity.

Hurrah for the interweb & down with CCTV

I'm pretty sure it's the only thing preventing me from being arrested with any kind of regularity.

Hurrah for the interweb & down with CCTV

CCTV is not such a bad thing. Geeky types can hack into your pooter and turn on your cameras and watch you without you knowing.

So be extra careful...I for one have turned off my firewall and make sure I've shaved my....self....before pleasuring myself on the internet ....you never know whose surfing experience you might be ruining.

CCTV is not such a bad thing. Geeky types can hack into your pooter and turn on your cameras and watch you without you knowing.

So be extra careful...I for one have turned off my firewall and make sure I've shaved my....self....before pleasuring myself on the internet ....you never know whose surfing experience you might be ruining.

I know

Kind of ruins your little schoolgirl image you were portraying

I still want to know why Durham was touching himself in the photo! :102:

Last edited:
The Green Bay Packers are one of the smallest teams in American Football. They're also one of the most successful.

this would be the NFL with no relegation and the NFL where the least successful teams get the first pick of the college drafts?

:icon_roll

hardly run the same is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673