African Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter finals. Ghana v Nigeria 2-1, Junior Agogo with the winning goal. Ivory Coast v Guinea just started, 0-0.

Manucho, the striker for Angola looks the dog's - great signing from ManUre

I thought the Tunisia striker last night was decent Chinasomethinorother his name was.There have been some great matches in this btw

I thought the Tunisia striker last night was decent Chinasomethinorother his name was.There have been some great matches in this btw

Yeh lanky 6ft tall and scored a great goal last night. Looked a tad timid to me but whether that's the heat I don't know.

I seen Manucho's goal last night - feck sake what a goal!

The goalies make me giggle - awful catching in the air but brill shot stoppers.

If only the Euro's could be this entertaining.

Yeh lanky 6ft tall and scored a great goal last night. Looked a tad timid to me but whether that's the heat I don't know.

I seen Manucho's goal last night - feck sake what a goal!

The goalies make me giggle - awful catching in the air but brill shot stoppers.

If only the Euro's could be this entertaining.

Last night Tunisia only tried to score when they were losing.the Macerrons won't win it,weakest team left in it IMO.Ivory Coast are head and shoulders above any other team,the other night against Guinesa they could have easily got double figures

Last night Tunisia only tried to score when they were losing.the Macerrons won't win it,weakest team left in it IMO.Ivory Coast are head and shoulders above any other team,the other night against Guinesa they could have easily got double figures

looks like cameroon vs t'egypt at the minute.

Did anybody see Andre Bikey's (Reading player) sending off last night? Red carded for shoving a first-aider!!

As I've not posted enough times I'm not allowed to post a link but if you type 'Bikey' into youtube and select most recent clips it should come up - worth a look

90 mins gone, 1-0 up, now misses the final

Did anybody see Andre Bikey's (Reading player) sending off last night? Red carded for shoving a first-aider!!

As I've not posted enough times I'm not allowed to post a link but if you type 'Bikey' into youtube and select most recent clips it should come up - worth a look

90 mins gone, 1-0 up, now misses the final

[YOUTUBE]VrnfjX20tWU[/YOUTUBE]

:023:

Why did he do that? what a moron!

Cheers Nathan

Wierd isn't it, I've only watched 2 mins of the tournament and that was in it and it's hard to think what a first-aider could do to his team-mate to make him do that

Although I've hardly ever posted on this site I have read it for a few years and I realise that this thread may just stray off topic a tad now :icon_bigg

what a twat, what was the point?

Egypt is the best team in Africa now
Egypt is the winner of the previous champions
ُEgypt is the only team which defeated champions 5 times
ٍٍSoo I Think Egypt Will win this championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690