Agyemang

Status
Not open for further replies.
MArcus bent, Les Ferdinand , Ben thatcher

I was excited about the clemence signing too, still think he'll come good the whole team are playing badly and he has just joined in.

MArcus bent, Les Ferdinand , Ben thatcher

I was excited about the clemence signing too, still think he'll come good the whole team are playing badly and he has just joined in.
I'd run with that.Clemence might still be ok but he's hardly going to have you on the edge of your seat

I'd run with that.Clemence might still be ok but he's hardly going to have you on the edge of your seat

It's the fact that our midfield has been so woeful in recent years, and has cried out for someone to get a grip of it and run it properly.

I genuinely thought he would do the job - but sadly I really don't think he's up to the task. In fact he's worse than what he had before

Last edited:
It's the fact that our midfield has been so woeful in recent years, and has cried out for someone to get a grip of it and run it properly.

I genuinely thought he would do the job - but sadly I really don't think he's up to the task. In fact he's worse than what he had before

He might be better with 2 or 3 decent players alongaside him in there,can't blame the likes of King but he's had Kenton,Newton etc alongside him

He will come good.

I miss Billy McKinlay.

I shit on the Easter Bunny once.

I won't do it again.

That's just offensively anti-Christian Melton, everyone knows the Easter Bunny was there with Jesus when he rose from the dead & handed Mary Magdalene an Easter egg.

Who was the last player we got in be it on loan or signed that the prospect of having him playing for us really genuinely excited you ? I'd have to go as far back as Ryan Smith and we all know what happened there:102:
ade.jpg

:icon_cool

That's just offensively anti-Christian Melton, everyone knows the Easter Bunny was there with Jesus when he rose from the dead & handed Mary Magdalene an Easter egg.

Admin ... This has nothing to do with Leicester City, neither do about ten other posts in this thread, can we please have them moved? :018::icon_cool

It dawns on me, as I see this seemingly endless list of mediocrity we are linked with, that this Leicester side is by far the worst I have witnessed in my lifetime.

How bad are we when we consider the likes of Hayles and Agyemang decent buys?

The question is, is this what we can expect for the future (the 90's and early 00's being a bit of a fluke)? Or are we just in a bit of a slump that, if patient enough, we can get out of?

My my, it's not easy being a City fan these days is it?

Who was the last player we got in be it on loan or signed that the prospect of having him playing for us really genuinely excited you ? I'd have to go as far back as Ryan Smith and we all know what happened there:102:

Stan Collymore. Was over the moon at the time he signed for us.

Stan Collymore. Was over the moon at the time he signed for us.

I remember it well, i was extatic, a feeling which was justified against sunderland. It just doesn't happen anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669