Aizlewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Well-Known Member
Aizlewood set for Leicester

Former Wales defender Mark Aizlewood is set to join the Leicester City coaching staff, BBC Wales Sport understands.
Aizlewood, a former technical director with the FA of Wales Trust, played alongside Foxes manager Micky Adams during his time with Leeds United.

The 44-year-old recently worked as an assistant to Wales Under-17 manager Ian Rush, coming within 90 minutes of qualifying for the European finals.

Leicester are expected to confirm his appointment in the coming weeks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/3832339.stm
Good news or just another person to argue with on the touchline?
 

JKFOX

New Member
oh my god!!!!!


this guy is a full on COCK. only yesterday in cardiff crown court was he prosecuted for common assault. he was fined 1800 pounds for pushing a reporter down the stairs. i'll link the story but it was some sort of charity scam where a welsh version of watchdog investigated him, he didn't like the questions and got nasty.



yeh great just the sort of guy we need. :roll

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3827067.stm
 

Scowcroft

New Member
I suppose we need a bit of aggression. :wink:

Not sure what to make of this - Never heard of the guy before. :?
 

MKFox

New Member
JKFOX said:
he was fined 1800 pounds for pushing a reporter down the stairs.
a female one too!
:roll:
nice bloke, that'll restore our reputation after La Manga then....
 

Malf

New Member
MKFox said:
JKFOX said:
he was fined 1800 pounds for pushing a reporter down the stairs.
a female one too!
:roll:
nice bloke, that'll restore our reputation after La Manga then....
Get Collymore, Gazza and Bosnich in aswell then. :lol:
 

dpjfox

Active Member
He wasnt a bad player, hard and a good left foot, think he played for Leeds and Bristol City amongst others, played with MA at Leeds
Sounds like he may have some contacts from the International Youth scene.
Pissed off.. but at least its a signing, the only one we look like getting before Monday
He may well sign a playing contract to make up the numbers!
 

worcesterfox

New Member
He was a good defender. I think one thing we might have lacked last year was a defensive orientated coach. MA and AC are both specialised in Forward play. Hopefully a good move!
 

Babylon

Active Member
worcesterfox said:
He was a good defender. I think one thing we might have lacked last year was a defensive orientated coach. MA and AC are both specialised in Forward play. Hopefully a good move!
I thought MA was a defender though!!??
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Babylon said:
worcesterfox said:
He was a good defender. I think one thing we might have lacked last year was a defensive orientated coach. MA and AC are both specialised in Forward play. Hopefully a good move!
I thought MA was a defender though!!??
Left back wont he.
 

Babylon

Active Member
rotherhamfox said:
Babylon said:
worcesterfox said:
He was a good defender. I think one thing we might have lacked last year was a defensive orientated coach. MA and AC are both specialised in Forward play. Hopefully a good move!
I thought MA was a defender though!!??
Left back wont he.
thats what i thought....


....come on cech republic stuff those gerries!!!
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
He was a left back - may also have played left side midfield - certainly not a striker.
- are you thinking of Corky ?
 

dpjfox

Active Member
Ithink he's been brought in to help with pre season training, at this rate we will have more coaching staff than players come monday!
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Foxes_Trust said:
He was a left back - may also have played left side midfield - certainly not a striker.
- are you thinking of Corky ?
Centreback or left back, I think.
Heard micky say in an interview that when he was at southampton he was the tubby guy playing the crosses in for Shearer...probably left mid or left back :?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
SilverFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Foxes_Trust said:
He was a left back - may also have played left side midfield - certainly not a striker.
- are you thinking of Corky ?
Centreback or left back, I think.
Heard micky say in an interview that when he was at southampton he was the tubby guy playing the crosses in for Shearer...probably left mid or left back :?
Just left back then. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Everton  9
Leicester  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Chelsea  4
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Brighton  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Manchester Utd  3
14 Newcastle Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 West Brom  1
17 Burnley  0
18 West Ham Utd  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top