Akos Buzsaky & Hogan Ephraim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly,mocking belief has become very fashionable.

If by 'fashionable' you mean that more and more people are escaping the yoke of believing in irrational Bronze age nonsense, then yes, I agree.

I'm afraid we have to accept it.

It should be easy for you to accept if you are accepting of superstitious fairy tales

Neither God nor we exist, Douglas Adams proved this:

The number of planets in the universe is infinite by definition.
The number of inhabited planets in the universe is known to be finite.

Any finite number divided by an infinite number is,as near as damn it, zero. Thus the average population of any planet (or ethereal plane) is therefore 0.

Anybody you bump into is just a figment of your imagination.

If by 'fashionable' you mean that more and more people are escaping the yoke of believing in irrational Bronze age nonsense, then yes, I agree.

It should be easy for you to accept if you are accepting of superstitious fairy tales

Im with you Macky, and I fail to see where any 'Mocking' has taken place :102: Asking someone to prove something isn't mocking its challenging, and then it is up to that person as to whether they answer the critics.

More proof that God doesn't exist

I can confirm he does.

Ridiculous, I believe in God.

I couldn't give a shit whether you think he exists or not, so no I'm not going to prove nothing to you.

God does not exist. If he/she/ it does exist then why have we not won the FA cup yet? Why did God let you go through the heartache of losing to the taffs last season?

Like you say it's ridiculous you believe in god.

I don't believe in God, but I fully respect the right of others to believe all that ludicous nonsense, and wouldn't dream of mocking them.

I don't think you give him credit. It's more the other way around, Harbs sucks them in and then argues about nothing.

I certainly feel like I've been sucked today. Thank you Jebus

Can one turn the other cheek and knee someone in the genitalia at the same time?

You should talk to someone far more expert than me. If you really believe that Christianity is nonsense, why get so upset? I doubt that most UFO spotters are amongst the sanest members of our society but I do not feel the need to verbally assault them: do you?

On the other hand, they don't tend to start wars that cost me a fortune to keep going.

Or keep a safe hand on the tiler of civilisation throughout the dark ages, or give us the great works of art, literature, architecture and music that Christianity has.

Now now children!

Hope we sign Akos! I remember him at Plymouth, he was the heartbeat of there team. Quality player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669