Akos Buzsaky & Hogan Ephraim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one turn the other cheek and knee someone in the genitalia at the same time?

:icon_conf I don't know of any Christians that 'turn the other cheek', it just does not happen.

If you really believe that Christianity is nonsense, why get so upset?

I'm not the one getting upset.
Although, as a matter of fact, I do have lots of reasons to get very upset at the absolute evil that my family has suffered at the hands of Christians.

I doubt that most UFO spotters are amongst the sanest members of our society but I do not feel the need to verbally assault them: do you?

I will happily challenge anybody that peddles untruth as fact, whatever the subject.
If you want to call that 'verbal assault', then fine. That's your hyperbole.

Or keep a safe hand on the tiler of civilisation throughout the dark ages

Otherwise known as, using religion as a political device to easily control populations

or give us the great works of art, literature, architecture and music that Christianity has.

Does that really excuse the centuries of murder, imperialism, slavery, misogyny and countless other evils committed in its name?

You also cannot say that equally great works of art, literature, architecture and music wouldn't have happened if there had been no religion. There are thousands of examples of all of those things created by atheists. So the argument is moot.

I have been impressed by the quality of the rumoured signings during this close season; the only slight worry is, if any are true and de Sousa is abroad taking stock of his squad, who could be making the enquiries? :102:

I have been impressed by the quality of the rumoured signings during this close season; the only slight worry is, if any are true and de Sousa is abroad taking stock of his squad, who could be making the enquiries? :102:

God :icon_lol:

**** me! are we that broke we cannot afford a hotel with modern communication facilities? Did nobody take a mobile with them? Did nobody take a laptop with them? I bet they took iPods though.

Great signing if true.. But is anyone else a little concerned that is now 4 midfielders and a winger that we have been linked with.

Midfielders: Akos buzsaky,castro,colace and orlandi.

Winger: Ephraim

Where does that leave Wellens,King etc

Last edited:
So your telling me that back at school my teachers were lying to me, telling me storys about this GOD bloke?! Wankers!

Next you'll be telling me Santa Claus and The Toothfairy don't exist either!

You're wrong too I'm afraid, Jeff. It's the Mormons that got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669