Akos Buzsaky & Hogan Ephraim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin says ...

QPR manager Neil Warnock has taunted Paulo Sousa by telling the new Leicester boss he can forget about a raid for his players – City can’t afford them.

The ex-Rangers manager is after Akos Buzsaky and winger Hogan Ephraim. But Warnock laughed off the potential overture – especially as Buz in particular caught his attention over the first week of pre-season.

Warnock said: “They’re not for sale – it’s as simple as that.

“In fact, Leicester are not as big as Rangers these days and these two are going nowhere.

C*** :098:

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/spor...ot-for-sale-sign-on-qpr-stars-64767-26858969/

It's a provocative statement but, one designed for local consumption and, if our buy out is on hold, I think that, were there to have been truth in this rumour, it was dead in the water before Colin's "words of wisdom".

The boy's gone comma crazy!

Get involved in some brackets sir; as punctuation goes, they're hard to beat.

Last edited:

But I like commas (I think they allow the sentence to flow a little better (and you don't need to press the shift key) (and you don't get confused as to how many brackets you've got to close))) :icon_bigg

But I like commas (I think they allow the sentence to flow a little better (and you don't need to press the shift key) (and you don't get confused as to how many brackets you've got to close))) :icon_bigg

Commas are in short supply round here. There's an abundance of hyphens though.

Anyway, must dash.

The use of parentheses, or brackets if you prefer, in a sentence like that is frowned upon in technical writing.

It would be better to rephrase the sentence to allow it to flow better, but still impart the same information.

Last edited:
From today's Mercury.....

'Meanwhile, QPR manager Neil Warnock has told City that Akos Buzsacky and Hogan Ephraim are not for sale.

Warnock reacted to speculation that Sousa, who used to manage the duo when he was manager at Loftus Road two years ago, was set to make an approach for the Hungarian midfielder and the winger.

The Rangers boss said City should forget about making an approach.

"They're not for sale – it's as simple as that," he said.

"In fact, Leicester are not as big as Rangers these days and these two are going nowhere.'

Who is Warnock trying to kid? Not as big as Rangers? Do me a favour!

So then Neil, what set of guidlines are you using to determine that QPR are in fact the bigger club these days?

Im amazed by this scale that Neil has masterminded, I would love to have a few moments with the miserable old ****er to discuss it.

Doesn't seem to surprise me that Warnock would say something like that.

Wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670