Akos Buzsaky & Hogan Ephraim

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hell, who cares who is bigger?

Warnock is deliberately saying that to wind you up and clearly some of you on here fell for it. What exactly is so bad about another team trying to claim they are "bigger" than us, as long as we outdo them on the pitch (4-0! 4-0!) that's all that matters.

Warnock is deliberately saying that to wind you up and clearly some of you on here fell for it. What exactly is so bad about another team trying to claim they are "bigger" than us, as long as we outdo them on the pitch (4-0! 4-0!) that's all that matters.

ooh you're a very angry young man sometimes :icon_lol:

I like Warnock as long as he is managing someone else. I remember when the chants were against him last season and he ostentatiously turned his back to fiddle with his laces and waggled his backsider at the chanters in response. Nice one Neil.

Warnock is a pantomime villain; fun and harmless unlike some of the real nasties.

I like Warnock as long as he is managing someone else. I remember when the chants were against him last season and he ostentatiously turned his back to fiddle with his laces and waggled his backsider at the chanters in response. Nice one Neil.

Warnock is a pantomime villain; fun and harmless unlike some of the real nasties.
Agree with that. The man's an arse but I'm glad he's around.

He once gave instructions (from the touchline) for one of his players to break an opposing player's leg....that puts him in the nasty category I reckon. I think it was Steve Bull that was the intended victim. Not that I lose any sleep over any of his ramblings.

He once gave instructions (from the touchline) for one of his players to break an opposing player's leg....that puts him in the nasty category I reckon. I think it was Steve Bull that was the intended victim. Not that I lose any sleep over any of his ramblings.

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong Fitz. He was just being a pantomime villain. 'Break a leg' is what these theatre types say to wish each other good luck.

Colin Wanker has never employed a footballer named MacBeth, little known fact.

Let's no forgot the collection of defenders he likes to bring around with him. The ilk of Claude Davis and who forgot the Battle of Bramall Lane game either. :icon_roll

As humourous as it is to have him around, episodes like this do bring a smile to my face, I can't help but get the impression that he is, infact, a vile and odious man. The instruction to break a leg is only the tip of the iceberg, I've always been of the opinion that he isn't a particularly nice man. Remember him accusing City of 'cheating' when we went into administration and still won the league? With the inference being that Leicester were at fault for not punishing ourselves accordingly, as opposed to the FA being at fault for not yet having sanctions to impose on folded teams. That really pissed me off.

As humourous as it is to have him around, episodes like this do bring a smile to my face, I can't help but get the impression that he is, infact, a vile and odious man. The instruction to break a leg is only the tip of the iceberg, I've always been of the opinion that he isn't a particularly nice man. Remember him accusing City of 'cheating' when we went into administration and still won the league? With the inference being that Leicester were at fault for not punishing ourselves accordingly, as opposed to the FA being at fault for not yet having sanctions to impose on folded teams. That really pissed me off.

Yes, he is a cock muncher

:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670