Albums Your Most Looking Forward To In 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Light Burns album is out end of May.

Is that Wes Borland's new band?

I got "The Unquestionable Truth (part 1)" recently MHS, and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations.

I remeber you saying that "The Truth" was the best track, but I think "The Story" is my favourite. The music is clearly a lot less mainstream than any of the other Limp Bizkit album, but lyrically I'd say it's thier strongest.

Is that Wes Borland's new band?

I got "The Unquestionable Truth (part 1)" recently MHS, and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations.

I remeber you saying that "The Truth" was the best track, but I think "The Story" is my favourite. The music is clearly a lot less mainstream than any of the other Limp Bizkit album, but lyrically I'd say it's thier strongest.

Yep, BLB is Borland's band.

I'm still not a fan of TUTP1, The Story is a good song, but I do like the old-skool LB sound, which there is none of on the album. Still some cracking songs on there though.

Interpol have almost completed their long-awaited new album, guitarist Daniel Kessler has told NME.

The follow-up to 2004's 'Antics' will be the group's first with major label Capitol, and their first with a producer, Rich Costey, who has previously worked with Muse.

Kessler says the album is more "expressive" than its predecessors.

He said: "We had keyboards on from the start which we've never done before," he said. "It's like a fifth member. There's a lot more texture, and interesting sounds, there's definitely progression and growth."

Kessler explained that the band would start naming the record once all the work had finished, but dismissed internet rumours it will be called 'Moderation'.

"'Moderation'? Really? That sounds terrible - small doses!" joked Kessler. "We're going to start deciding the titles in the next week or so. We've got on called 'Mammoth' at the moment, I doubt that's going to change and another called 'The Heimlich Manoeuvre', we'll see if we keep that, it could be funny."

Also, going on a Canadian tour.

Apparently there's a new Leonard Cohen album out later this year. Well past it, but still a legend and I'll still fork out a tenner to get it :038: :038: :038:

Rush's new album 'Snakes and Arrows' is due to be the first (along with linkin park) to be released in Warners new DVD Album format.

About the DVD Albums

Estimated release 15th May (CD is released 1st of May)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670