Albums Your Most Looking Forward To In 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you favourite songs from the singles? That should point you towards a particular album.

I loved all of their big hits before the singles album came out....Just The Way I'm Feeling, Come Back Around, Buck Rogers, Just a Day etc.

I reckon you should start with Comfort In Sound and Echo Park, they are the more commercial albums along with PUshin The Senses.

The previous albums are more rocky and darker. Still quality though.

I'd recommend some of their earler stuff, such as Swim and Polythene - a bit heavier than most of their recent work. Not a big fan of Yesterday Went Too Soon at all, but it has a couple of good tracks. Comfort in Sound is excellent - Just The Way I'm Feeling and Come Back Around are the first two tracks on that album.

Just get them all and decide your self.

They are only about £5 each in most places now.

High is my favourite song, Turn is also brillaint.

Last edited:
yeah, High is class - they reckon that if it weren't for the success of that song, they would have jacked the band in ages ago. Any idea when a new album will be out?

Taken from Wikipedia,

The band have talked about their new album during the course of the year, stating in an interview on XFM that the album will be more heavier echoing the sound of their earlier efforts.

I have read elsewhere that it is due late 2007.

Heavier, that would be good news. But they did say that Lost and Found was going to be heavy, so I'm a bit sceptical.

Smashing Pumpkins and The Subways have new albums out soon, looking forward to them.

Interpol info realised

http://www.nme.com/news/interpol/27938

Interpol reveal new album details

Interpol have revealed details of their forthcoming album.

The follow-up to 2004's 'Antics' is called 'Our Love To Admire' and contains 11 tracks. It is due out via Capitol on July 10 in the US.

The tracklisting is:

'Pioneer to The Falls'
'No I in Threesome'
'The Scale'
'The Heinrich Maneuver'
'Mammoth'
'Pace is the Trick'
'All Fired Up'
'Rest My Chemistry'
'Who Do You Think'
'Wrecking Ball'
'The Lighthouse'

In other news, the band are set to play the Coachella Festival on Friday (April 27).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669