Aleksandar Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the article he has clearance and is just waiting on paperwork after a strike action? seems perfectly feasable to me, or is it just more reason for people to moan?

It seems feasible that the paperwork has been held up, but if he can work for us on the training pitch without the paperwork, why can't he play in a match without it?

I've heard he got caught moonlighting as a kitchen fitter for Jelson's, strictly against the terms of his work permit and that's what's causing the hold up.

if his work permit does ever come through, can the heading of title be changed to "Confirmed confirmed transfer"...........

maybe he isnt getting paid for training

He's still working though, he could play in the friendlies without getting paid if it was something as simple as that.

Maybe UEFA need to see the paperwork before the transfer can officially go through. But I still don't see why that should stop him playing in a friendly, trialists can play in friendlies so why couldn't he be treated the same way?

He's still working though, he could play in the friendlies without getting paid if it was something as simple as that.

Maybe UEFA need to see the paperwork before the transfer can officially go through. But I still don't see why that should stop him playing in a friendly, trialists can play in friendlies so why couldn't he be treated the same way?

I suspect Jeff is right and that there are some behind the scenes shenanigans taking place...let's hope it isnt another Kaebi situation. And I don't mean Tunchev turning out to be sh*t, I mean the fans not having a clue as to what the real situation is.

Or I could be a conspiracy theorist with too much time on my hands.

I suspect Jeff is right and that there are some behind the scenes shenanigans taking place...let's hope it isnt another Kaebi situation. And I don't mean Tunchev turning out to be sh*t, I mean the fans not having a clue as to what the real situation is.

I suspect Miles Away is right, it's obvious that Tunchev has been brought in for questioning over the attacks on the World Trade center.
I can honestly say that I've never seen Tunchev & Osama Bin Liner in the same room together. Coincidence? There's no such thing.

I think it's more likely he hasn't played due to some technicality (maybe insurance?), and it will all be sorted soon.

If the person NP was talking to was a half decent journalist they'd have found out what the problem really was, rather than just accepting the 'paperwork' excuse without questioning it.

I think it's more likely he hasn't played due to some technicality (maybe insurance?), and it will all be sorted soon.

If the person NP was talking to was a half decent journalist they'd have found out what the problem really was, rather than just accepting the 'paperwork' excuse without questioning it.

Quite.

One wonders if MM transfers from Baltic states take a bit longer to scrutinise perhaps?

Do we insure our players against injury these days? I was under the impression that we haven't for a long time because it's so expensive it's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669