All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know where from. :icon_wink

My mate works as a coach in the community for Leicester and has heard this news –

Ince will not come he feels that he already manages a team on the up and do not want to manage one on the decline. More realistic targets are grayson and walsh. However I feel Billy Davis would be our best bet. Stearman and Mattock only major departures. The likes of Oakley and Howard want to stay because of what they did last year. Expect a lot of new players including Kieran Gibbs from Arsenal and possibly Paul Anderson from Liverpool. A local lad who will bring a smile to a lot of people

'Ince will not come he feels that he already manages a team on the up and do not want to manage one on the decline.'

Interesting ......... I'm not entirely convinced Ince is happy at MK :icon_wink

Ince will go where he thinks he will further his career and make more money.

As will anyone

The question for Ince is, would it be better to just sit tight and wait for someone far better than Leicester City to come calling

Doubt he would be waiting long, to be honest

Spill it Nottingham, all your winks indicate you know something?

There isn't much more to say Alex other than what I have done. I've said a little more in the Paul Ince thread.

"A local lad who will bring a smile to a lot of people"

That has to be one of the best recommendations for a player I've ever heard. Is he Father Christmas in disguise?

I find with these delivery shitheads, if it's not with you before 11am - you dont get it :icon_conf:icon_wink:icon_bigg

Just keep an eye out for a DPD van and not a Parceline one! He should get to you at some point this week :038:
Yep, I am doing, I noticed the parceline website goes straight to DPD.

I have lots of work I need to be doing, I'm loathed to start any of it TBH.

Yeah - piss off you two in to another thread, some of us like to keep this one clean for a quick look....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69