All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
as steven would say; you know where from :icon_wink

Leicester will sign Ben Williams from Crewe, along with Nicky Maynard and Bury's Andy Bishop.
They will also try to sign Michael Oakes (ex Cardiff), and Richie Jones on loan from Man United.

Also, DJ Campbell will join Nottingham Forest, Gareth McAuley will go to Ipswich, and Conrad Logan will sign for Stockport permanantly.

From the BBC rumours. :icon_wink

Sam Allardyce appears favourite to become the new manager at Blackburn Rovers. (The Independent)

I keep meaning to put this thread on my ignore list.

But it's like when you're in a Garden Centre and there's a bus full of special people in there. You know you shouldn't keep looking, but you just can't help it.

But it's like when you're in a Garden Centre and there's a bus full of special people in there. You know you shouldn't keep looking, but you just can't help it.

This is like one of those posts that you shouldn't laugh at, but you just can't help it :081:

:icon_wink you didnt wink, this is a thread for winkers

as steven would say; you know where from :icon_wink

crylaugh.gif
crylaugh.gif
crylaugh.gif
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :081: :038:

My best mates Dad is an old friend of pete winkleman (MK Dons Owner) and he seems to think winkleman is looking for a new manager to replace Ince who could be going to Blackburn or become assistant manager Newcastle. If he goes Newcastle then we could see him replace Keegan early next season. Apparently Winkleman was in Bristol last week talking to Ian Holloway.?

I think this thread should be re-titled the 'Newtonfox 'Dowie's In The Club Shop' Rumours Thread, Sponsored by Bullplop - Nature's Fertiliser' Thread

Last edited:
I'm not saying he's going to get the job, I'm not saying he's interested, I'm not saying we want him,...but Steve McClaren has been interviewed.

I'm not saying he's going to get the job, I'm not saying he's interested, I'm not saying we want him,...but Steve McClaren has been interviewed.
You say "I'm not saying he's interested", but I have some inside information.

A wise man once told me, "if you know somebody who goes for a job interview, it's because they are interested".

I won't reveal my source.

Last edited:
Billy Davies been on SSN, saying he's ready to return to management. He was asked about speculation with us and Hearts. He said he hadn't had contact with either club.

Billy Davies been on SSN, saying he's ready to return to management. He was asked about speculation with us and Hearts. He said he hadn't had contact with either club.

Get in touch MM. :icon_wink

Billy Davies been on SSN, saying he's ready to return to management.
I'd love to have a job that I could get sacked from for poor performance, take a full six months off and then declare to the world that I'm now "ready" to be approached by another employer with bottomless pockets.

Lucky feckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69