All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose that Gerry was offered the role???

Massive cop out by Mandy, but would the fans approve???

Just wish he'd pull his soddin finger out and do something....not that i'm arsed at all, bored of this flippin football lark!:icon_wink

well theres rumours that he will give it gregory and make taggs his assistant to keep the mongies sweet, just what he did with megson!

His team never got relegated because of the fight they put in, ours rolled over and died.

Reading what southampton fans said about him and they reckon he stopped a free fall. He only lost 3 games(stats say 4 but he didn't pick the team in the 1st game) Ok he only won 3 but it was enough to keep them up.

With the appointment of hoos last week, Pearson as manager would make sense. could be 2 + 2 = 678 though.

Reading what southampton fans said about him and they reckon he stopped a free fall. He only lost 3 games(stats say 4 but he didn't pick the team in the 1st game) Ok he only won 3 but it was enough to keep them up.

With the appointment of hoos last week, Pearson as manager would make sense. could be 2 + 2 = 678 though.

Which, funnily enough, will be the exact crowd at the League Cup game at home against Stockport

So you could be onto something there........

Which, funnily enough, will be the exact crowd at the League Cup game at home against Stockport

So you could be onto something there........

I don't think there will be anywhere near 22,678 :icon_wink

His team never got relegated because of the fight they put in, ours rolled over and died.

Fair dues Melts...but didn't he have a really bad run of results prior to that?

I suppose I don't know if he's any good. I'd rather gamble on someone like that than someone I'm almost certain is not up to it...like Gregory.

Fair dues Melts...but didn't he have a really bad run of results prior to that?
I have no idea, I just remember watching Southampton on tele one or two games prior to the end of the season and they seemed to have some fight about them.

I remember Pearson bringing on a Sub with about 15 mins to go and it seemed to change the game. Silly to be impressed by that, but after what we'd been used to watching it seemed pretty impressive.

I have no idea, I just remember watching Southampton on tele one or two games prior to the end of the season and they seemed to have some fight about them.

I remember Pearson bringing on a Sub with about 15 mins to go and it seemed to change the game. Silly to be impressed by that, but after what we'd been used to watching it seemed pretty impressive.

If the players that we had available to us last season had some fight we would've never ended up in this league. As they had abailty just no desire.

Last edited:
If the players that we had available to us last season had some fight we would've never ended up in this league. As they had abailty just no desire.
Exactly, which is why we don't need the best Manager in the world, just Mr Motivator.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=99220

Liverpool, Everton chasing Leicester fullback Mattock
tribalfooball.com - June 19, 2008

Liverpool and Everton are reported to be competing for the signature of Leicester City's Joe Mattock.
The Daily Express reports that Mattock, 18, will be leaving the Midlands club in the near future.

Mattock, 18, is thought to have attracted interest from both Liverpool and Everton, with team-mates Richard Stearman and Patrick Kisnorbo also being linked with an exit from Walkers' Stadium.

The youngster has played at under-21 level for England and is rated as one of the best young defenders outside the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669