All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
NGotty maybe not Kis As far as incomings are concrned we better look who Plymouth have released or are unsettled

NGotty maybe not Kis As far as incomings are concrned we better look who Plymouth have released or are unsettled

Tales of the Unexpected - who would have thought that Leicester City might be eagerly awaiting Plymouth Argyle's end of season released list?

Thank you Ian Holloway - for one of life's little surprises.

From the BBC rumours. :icon_wink

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy wants to bring Leicester striker Steve Howard to the club for £1m. (Daily Mirror)

Walsall could unveil former player David Kelly as manager, the former Saddler has already drawn up his plans and presented them to the Walsall board whom seem to be very impressed.

Kelly is looking to bring In: –
– Darren Byfield – Free (Bristol City)
– Lee Holmes – Free (Recently been released from Derby County)
– Matty Fryatt – 100 k (Leicester City)
– Andy Robinson – Free (Swansea)
– Dennis Lawrence – Free (Swansea)
– Darren Potter – Swap deal for Mark Bradley (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

Walsall have also enqueued about the availability of former player–coach Mark Kinsella, The Saddlers are hoping to take Mark for the same amount compensation they received a few years ago. This would give Charlton the funds to keep hold of Chris Powell as a coach.

I must be the only one who would like to keep Howard but if he wants to go a million is a good price

I must be the only one who would like to keep Howard but if he wants to go a million is a good price

I would rather keep others, and if we get a million for Howard then perhaps that will go some way to fund what needs to happen next.

no youre not and i cant believe some would rather keep elvis than howard :102::102:

I was just thinking that funnily enough,how many goals has Hammond scored in professional football ?? Howard would be much better if we actually had a player who could get to the byline and cross a ball

Also a kick in the nuts for TUO as this was the player he wanted to sign. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669