All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what if its more to do with how his being managed and told how to play or lack of service??

I blame Holoway for a lot - but in Howard you could see a man who just won't do it for Leicester. If we persist with him under a new manager, it will be just like repeating the error of keeping on Fryatt through several managerial changes. You can just sense when a player is going to work for you or not. In fact it comes down to one sense - using your eyes to watch they guy not perform week in, week out. Holloway no doubt exacerbated this but whereas several others appeared to be trying and at least doing 'ok', Howard was far from one of them. If the football field was a stage I'd say Howard was just dying out there.

Last edited:
I blame Holoway for a lot - but in Howard you could see a man who just won't do it for Leicester. If we persist with him under a new manager, it will be just like repeating the error of keeping on Fryatt through several managerial changes. You can just sense when a player is going to work for you or not. In fact it comes down to one sense - using your eyes to watch they guy not perform week in, week out. Holloway no doubt exacerbated this but whereas several others appeared to be trying and at least doing 'ok', Howard was far from one of them. If the football field was a stage I'd say Howard was just dying out there.

Sorry don't agree, Howard is nothing like Fryatt, put Billy Davies in charge or a manager who plays to his strengths and we would have a potent striker and one IMO who would score 20 goals a season no problems. Howard IMO too often looked frustrated rather than disinterested, he was feeding off scraps or through balls, he is not the type of striker to run the channels, because of this he was made to look a poor player.

As for Fryatt, IMO his "troubles" are more to do with motivation, it is clear to see he was suffering a hangover from not being granted the opportunity to move on to bigger and better things, 6 months after joining us and the way the club has digressed it is pretty clear to see that he is disillusioned and see his career, pretty much like that of the club, stagnating.

Sorry don't agree, Howard is nothing like Fryatt, put Billy Davies in charge or a manager who plays to his strengths and we would have a potent striker and one IMO who would score 20 goals a season no problems. Howard IMO too often looked frustrated rather than disinterested, he was feeding off scraps or through balls, he is not the type of striker to run the channels, because of this he was made to look a poor player.

As for Fryatt, IMO his "troubles" are more to do with motivation, it is clear to see he was suffering a hangover from not being granted the opportunity to move on to bigger and better things, 6 months after joining us and the way the club has digressed it is pretty clear to see that he is disillusioned and see his career, pretty much like that of the club, stagnating.

agree with that re howard, who was after fryatt or were you talking in general??

Derby want former England boss Steve McClaren to take them back into the Premier League. (News of the World)

I hear there is substance to this rumour, from a source who has in the past got it spot on. I just wonder where Jewell could end up should he leave there.

Derby want former England boss Steve McClaren to take them back into the Premier League. (News of the World)

I hear there is substance to this rumour, from a source who has in the past got it spot on. I just wonder where Jewell could end up should he leave there.

Not the third tier that's for sure!

From a favourite website. :icon_wink

Colin Calderwood would like to sign James Chambers (Right Back/Right Wing) from Leicester but Forest are waiting for Holloway's future to be decided before making a bid.

Leicester City transfers –
They will to try and sign all of the following players and if they fail they will sign an alternative player.
– Ruddy (Everton) or Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe)
– Eardley (Oldham)
– Frecklington (Lincoln)
– Puncheon (Barnet)
– Jackson (Colchester) or Hollands (Bournemouth)
– Colbeck (Bradford)
– Dean Cox (Brighton)
– Vokes (Bournemouth)
– Bell (Luton) still wants to join Leicester
– Parker (released from Blackpool)
– Danny rose – (Tottenham on loan)

They will sell –
– Howard (Wolves)
– Mcauley (Ipswich)
– Stearman (villa)
– Mattock (Westham or villa)
– DJ campbell (Watford or Norwich)
– Hume (Queens Park Rangers)
– Hayes (League 2 team)
– Hellings (Luton)
– Oakley (Norwich)
– Kishishev (Colchester)
– logan (Stockport)
– N'gotty (Sheff United)
– Kisnorbo (Sheff United if he can pass a medical)

Players promoted–
– Sappleton
– Chambers
– Mckay
– Lee Cox
– Rowe–Turner
– King
– Beswick

Leicester City transfers –
They will to try and sign all of the following players and if they fail they will sign an alternative player.
– Ruddy (Everton) or Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe)
– Eardley (Oldham)
– Frecklington (Lincoln)
– Puncheon (Barnet)
– Jackson (Colchester) or Hollands (Bournemouth)
– Colbeck (Bradford)
– Dean Cox (Brighton)
– Vokes (Bournemouth)
– Bell (Luton) still wants to join Leicester
– Parker (released from Blackpool)
– Danny rose – (Tottenham on loan)
If we sign even a quarter of those players, I'm going to kill somebody.

it begins to hit home as to how far we have dropped, when you see the players we are being linked with:icon_sad:

it begins to hit home as to how far we have dropped, when you see the players we are being linked with:icon_sad:
Exactly, I've only heard of Bell, and I'd never heard of him until he came to play for us.

:icon_lol:

Is he the big chap, the one who likes to attack from the back?

He's the small guy who doesn't seem to dribble as much as he would like to.

It says in the Sunday People today that Larry Grayson will be our new manager and it will be announced in early June just as soon as they have sorted out Holloways severence deal. Apparently Larry is hacked off with the Blackpool board who won't give him any cash for transfers.

It says in the Sunday People today that Larry Grayson will be our new manager and it will be announced in early June just as soon as they have sorted out Holloways severence deal. Apparently Larry is hacked off with the Blackpool board who won't give him any cash for transfers.

was'nt he a Quiz show host from the 90's? Sale of the Century or The price is right? summit like that?

grayson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670