All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Sunderland goalkeeper Marton Fulop is the subject of a £6m bid by Stoke City. (Daily Express)

Yes, ok, he was good, but not worth that much surely :102:

chalmski

or desperation

from the football-BS site....i didn't make it up!

oh, how i miss his spice boy white linen troo's, up town on a Sat evening, surrounded by lots of girlies with his freshly smelling mane...:icon_redf

oh, then i hate him for kissing the blues badge @ the Walkers....:098:

oh, but then he gave me some of the best years of my life....:038:

:102:

Micky

can anybody just clarify whether we are still trying to sign players or is that it now. somehow I have managed to miss out on this info????

homer

can anybody just clarify whether we are still trying to sign players or is that it now. somehow I have managed to miss out on this info????

Heard Mandaric on RL this morning saying that we are still looking to bring in 'two or three' players

Up to you whether or not you wish to believe him........

chalmski

Heard Mandaric on RL this morning saying that we are still looking to bring in 'two or three' players

Up to you whether or not you wish to believe him........

i believe every word he says! i've enen bought my Prem badges for the end of next season when i will carefully iron them onto my arms... i dont even need a stoopid Topps Tiles shirt!

Micky

i wonder what positions we are thinking of. any ideas? perhaps a left back and a central midfielder?

Polar Bear

I think Mandaric may be looking for players who come with 'a bit extra' ;)

Macky

Gruntled Member
from the football-BS site....i didn't make it up!

oh, how i miss his spice boy white linen troo's, up town on a Sat evening, surrounded by lots of girlies with his freshly smelling mane...:icon_redf

oh, then i hate him for kissing the blues badge @ the Walkers....:098:

He kissed Birmingham city's badge at the Walkers??? What a prick!

deecee

What is the latest position with Dickov, it would appear that he's still not signed for Blackpool, can it mean that he could come here, as MM said we still have 2 or 3 to come in

dpjfox

Re Mattock West Ham left back George McCartney just signed new 5 year deal so i guess Everton or Villa

Last edited:

Graz

Regarding new signings, from the Merc:

However, Pearson was non-committal about the possibility of more additions to his squad before the season starts, even though chairman and owner Milan Mandaric reiterated that there was "room for maybe two or three more players".

Mandaric exclusively told the Mercury several weeks ago that he was preparing to support the new manager to the tune of six or seven new players, and simple mathematics show that that number is not yet on board.

However, Pearson would only say "maybe, maybe not" as regards more additions. He appears satisfied with what he is working with but, naturally, will not rule anything out.

He said: "If we have to go into the season with this squad then so be it, but I am always looking out for opportunities to strengthen the squad."

Wouldn't hold my breathe on more people coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669