Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts about what happened need to be aired.

But on the radio this evening it stated confidentiality agreements had been signed, so that tells us something bad has happened and MA walked away with the comfort the reasons will never come out

I agree 100% and it is a shame that we will never find out, but it is standard procedure when a manager leaves a club due to a miss understanding. neither side wants their dirty laundrey airing out.

As usual we are kept in the dark.

Just say I had a text from a friend.
This was about 3 mins into half time

Thats fair enough, only you know how believable the source is.

Im off now, typing this much makes me feel like im at work.

debate on ;)

Last edited:
But I said it first - something very weird went on last night.

Something happened last night which became the last straw. It has been brewing for weeks. Somebody saw MM leave last night and he said he looked more angry than upset

Today some called Granny Smith posted on here stating MA was a goner

One of the rumours circulating last night was that MA had twatted one of the players.....
this is genuine,and ive posted this before,a good friend of mine who is a mad west ham fan told me that allen was nuts and would join in with the fighting, with the away fans.100% good source.

this is genuine,and ive posted this before,a good friend of mine who is a mad west ham fan told me that allen was nuts and would join in with the fighting, with the away fans.100% good source.

and he was pictured with a Baby Squad flag a few weeks back

I wasn't there so I can only go by the RL commentary (dodgy source as it is). However, they were commenting on how angry MA was (screaming at players holding the LCFC badge out to them) and I'm sure that they said at one point that he'd thrown the ball at Clarke?? At half time, he apparently raced into the changing room and AB went onto the pitch to get the players into the tunnel asap.

Did any or all of this happen (or did I dream it)?

He has just sacked a promising young manager.

has he?

I saw one crap game at home to a newly promoted team, one good game but we could have been 1 or 2 down in the first 15 mins, and then losing 1-0 to a lower league team who most people regard as our most hated rivals. Oh and there was the bad pre season stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669