Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually bored of all the shit we go through as city fans. Rapes, Heart Attacks, Fire extinguishers, takeovers, managers sacked, managers walking, Will he won't he, relegations, near relegations, boardroom unrest, administration, broken jaws, savage poo, directors of football vanishing and meglomaniacs.

Oh what i've give to have the same manager for two years and finish 8th and 9th, I need a rest.

Agreed :frown:

I just want a stable club, not a soap opera

Except you look at Hearts and see that the chairman, after fecking off Burley and the nonce, is eventually reduced to scratching around no-mark East-Europeans. And even then, most of them don't stay.
I fear LCFC may take the same route as Hearts.:mad:

Great so we have just ****ed off a manager who actually gave a **** about more than just money, and were replacing him with someone who only sees a pay check, not where i want my club to be.

tell me more on this one Lako.....

tell me more on this one Lako.....

Don't you know yet BG? Martin was one of the guys, everyone's best friend. I actually saw Martin try to save a drowning fluffy kitten the other day, only for Mandaric to come over and stamp on it.

Don't you know yet BG? Martin was one of the guys, everyone's best friend. I actually saw Martin try to save a drowning fluffy kitten the other day, only for Mandaric to come over and stamp on it.

Kinell.............you live and learn, lets have a candle light meeting outside the walkers tonight then

At least he looked like he bloody cared. I couldn't care less if when he gets home he doesn't give a rats ass, as long as he gives 100% when he is here and he did.

Whatever has gone one it's out of order to not let results on the pitch do the talking.

The big problem people have it that there isn't any evidence to say he wouldn't have been the best manager since MON.

I'm actually bored of all the shit we go through as city fans. Rapes, Heart Attacks, Fire extinguishers, takeovers, managers sacked, managers walking, Will he won't he, relegations, near relegations, boardroom unrest, administration, broken jaws, savage poo, directors of football vanishing and meglomaniacs.

Oh what i've give to have the same manager for two years and finish 8th and 9th, I need a rest.

My sentiments entirely. :038:

I'm not happy about this at all, what a joke of a club we must look!

I'm not going to blame MM for this though as we dont really know what has gone on behind closed doors. MA did come across a bit odd in his ways, and i did here this upset some of the players. So maybe the only mistake MM made was giving him the job in the first place??

My only worry is that we now have little chance of getting a couple more signings in before friday night. Although MM may have lined a couple up himself, we'll soon see!

Really hope this doesn't upset the squad too much.

brilliant, you wait till the new ****er comes in and you will then realise the difference between a manager who cares and one who's only after the money.

brilliant, you wait till the new ****er comes in and you will then realise the difference between a manager who cares and one who's only after the money.

You're right, Martin would have done the job for minimum wage. Where will we find another manager with a passion for football?

I don't care who manages us or how well we play, so long as we win. And if MM thought MA couldn't deliver that in the long term then good riddance

You're right, Martin would have done the job for minimum wage. Where will we find another manager with a passion for football?

I don't care who manages us or how well we play, so long as we win. And if MM thought MA couldn't deliver that in the long term then good riddance

yes because MM knows lots about managers doesn't he, his judgement is always spot on.

Harry Redknapp has taken Pompey down the success route not Milan Mandaric.

Sorry, Harry can't take any credit for the success achieved whilst MM was there. If MM is such an ego maniac and has to take the wrap for picking the players and "killing" LCFC then he has to take the credit for choosing the players for Harry. Unless of course he is only an ego maniac whilst he is here, in a completely convenient manner?

yes because MM knows lots about managers doesn't he, his judgement is always spot on.

And MA knows a lot about playing in the championship? Of course if the new manager takes us to the Prem but it is with players MM has chosen I fully expect you to still be sitting sulking somewhere.

Sorry, Harry can't take any credit for the success achieved whilst MM was there. If MM is such an ego maniac and has to take the wrap for picking the players and "killing" LCFC then he has to take the credit for choosing the players for Harry. Unless of course he is only an ego maniac whilst he is here, in a completely convenient manner?
Disagree, look what happened when Harry went to Southampton and MM appointed one of his eastern block cronies, Pompey struggled and it was only when Harry rejoined that things started to improve.

Of course if the new manager takes us to the Prem but it is with players MM has chosen I fully expect you to still be sitting sulking somewhere.

Why would that be? because im expressing my opinion now, im allowed to be ****ed off, things change over time but for now i will remain pissed off and wont have someone tell me whether i can come to terms with the drama of today in the coming days.

If MM ****s us up and leaves us in the shit, or his new manager turns out to be a dissaster should i firmly expect you to still kiss his arse and say it was the right decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58