Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cos all the others have been total wank? He'd get it by default really, no big accolade

he had one good game FFS, CL had at least two and RK had 3 if I remember correctly, so Allen is way down the order there...

How much do you think it as cost MM to see off MA:102:. He was on a 3yr contract so i would estimate in the region of £1M

I hope you all realise that not one self respecting manager is going to want to come here now. Why ****ing would they when we have such a trigger happy chairman.

Today we have taken a step backwards, this is not me going over the top, it is a ****ing fact.

I hope you all realise that not one self respecting manager is going to want to come here now. Why ****ing would they when we have such a trigger happy chairman.

Today we have taken a step backwards, this is not me going over the top, it is a ****ing fact.

any self respecting manager looks at the salary first, and believe me they all have big ego's

Wrong on both counts....unfortunately for me........

sorry mate just speaking from my point of view, I am married with 2 kids and one due in 2 weeks and i am skint so have neither the money the time nor the energy to go to plymouth :icon_conf

I reckon that Mandaric has got it all planned out and has got a manager ready:icon_wink

i am absolutely disgusted!!!

1. 3 games before we sack the best manager IMHO since MoN.
2. Blackpool.....unlucky not to have won with the chances we had! Palace......unlucky to conceed in the last min, and we stuffed Watford!

Someone please explain how we are not going in the right direction??? Mandaric, you are a joke
3....who's going to want to come to work for you now knowing they might get maybe 5 games before being given the chop because you didn't get your own way!

it absolute BullShit!!!! and if he does appoint Warnock/Reoder or any other yes man muppet, i'll take my season ticket back to the stadium and hand it back to the Serb twat!

I wouldn't have minded if we hadn't been promoted this season or next, as long as it looked like the team played with a little passion...

we just look totally unprofessional and i hope MA goes to a decent club and show MM up for the twat he is!!! he ****ed up when he sacked Redknapp, looks like he hasn't learned a thing!!!

1. Based on what evidence, 1 performance against Watford? 1st half last night didn't sound too good!

2. Luck has nothing to do with it. Results do.

3. All football managers have egos which lead them to think that they are the best thing since when and are not known for refusing jobs because they don't like the way that the previous manager was treated.

any self respecting manager looks at the salary first, and believe me they all have big ego's

Great so we have just ****ed off a manager who actually gave a **** about more than just money, and were replacing him with someone who only sees a pay check, not where i want my club to be.

Last edited:
3. All football managers have egos which lead them to think that they are the best thing since when and are not known for refusing jobs because they don't like the way that the previous manager was treated.

Except you look at Hearts and see that the chairman, after fecking off Burley and the nonce, is eventually reduced to scratching around no-mark East-Europeans. And even then, most of them don't stay.

1. Based on what evidence, 1 performance against Watford? 1st half last night didn't sound too good!

2. Luck has nothing to do with it. Results do.

The big problem people have it that there isn't any evidence to say he wouldn't have been the best manager since MON.

I'm actually bored of all the shit we go through as city fans. Rapes, Heart Attacks, Fire extinguishers, takeovers, managers sacked, managers walking, Will he won't he, relegations, near relegations, boardroom unrest, administration, broken jaws, savage poo, directors of football vanishing and meglomaniacs.

Oh what i've give to have the same manager for two years and finish 8th and 9th, I need a rest.

Except you look at Hearts and see that the chairman, after fecking off Burley and the nonce, is eventually reduced to scratching around no-mark East-Europeans. And even then, most of them don't stay.

But they still come. It's like politicians , there's a never ending queue of wannabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00