Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a baby squad flag :102:

It was posted on here a while back, MA stood in front of an england flag with BA on it, it was a flag which had been personalized by the baby squad

This is starting now to get a little tedious.

It's MM's club and he has sacked MA2.

Why? We will never know.

For good or ill? We will never know.

In a week or two, hopefully in time for the QPR game, we will have a new manager, we'll all be chanting ??? ???????'s Blue Army, the team will win, we'll all be talking about promotion and MA will be firmly in the past.

MA has gone, get over it.

I know that passions run high at times like this but talk of not supporting the club is nonsense IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD and you'll have to learn to live with it. We knew what we were getting with MM, and we'll just have to put up with it. Almost anything/anybody is better than the last lot ffs.

If I was MM I would have sacked him after the Plymouth game on Saturday, and then had a slight chuckle driving back

win 4-1 against last years premier league team and you get the boot....
:102:

has he?

I saw one crap game at home to a newly promoted team, one good game but we could have been 1 or 2 down in the first 15 mins, and then losing 1-0 to a lower league team who most people regard as our most hated rivals. Oh and there was the bad pre season stuff too.

Apart from last night (with a few changes from Saturday) he was beginning to select 11 players that could work well together and possibly string a few wins together that would see us in the top 6 by Christmas, but now we will never know.
I believe that MA will be a succesful manager for a top flight club in the years to come.

Apart from last night (with a few changes from Saturday) he was beginning to select 11 players that could work well together and possibly string a few wins together that would see us in the top 6 by Christmas, but now we will never know.
I believe that MA will be a succesful manager for a top flight club in the years to come.

Selecting them once does not "begin" anything. Last night could have been the beginning of his first choice 11

if hes employable.he might have a criminal record by then based on some posts on here.

Last edited:
Re: Allen Has Left

Just seen on Sky Sports News.

He has left from Mutual Consent.
They don't have an immediate replacement.

Read all comments -:icon_bigg

Logged on over a hour ago and read this post.
Though u was joking. Checked BBC unfortunately its true.

Manager's need good backroom staff.
Paul Jewell's are stil at Wigan.
Hope the truth comes out.

Me and my daughter only bought season tickets this year (after a 3 year gap of not going to games) because we were so impressed by Martin Allen's approach to the job. He's a just a fantastic and extremely honest and passionate manager. he'll get his next club into the premiership well before we ever get there. Right now we have no appetite for going to the Walkers again. How could he be sacked after last Saturday's brilliant display?

Seriously thinking of posting our season tickets to MM and telling him to stick them up his bum....

Pm me, I'll give you my address and you can post them to me. I'll make sure MM gets them. ;)

Still no PM from Filthy. All talk, no action. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670